Fallen Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter
oh dear lord -Alyssa- Vote_lcapoh dear lord -Alyssa- Voting_baroh dear lord -Alyssa- Vote_rcap 
Raven Stargazer
oh dear lord -Alyssa- Vote_lcapoh dear lord -Alyssa- Voting_baroh dear lord -Alyssa- Vote_rcap 
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Lucifer Bell
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Ares
Gabriella McCarthy
Caedes Malum
Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter
Morgana Pendragon
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Caria Malum
Aphrodite
Caedes Malum
Artemis Darnichov
Gabriella McCarthy
Lucifer Bell
Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
what a night (Alexandria)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

oh dear lord -Alyssa-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

Dollars : 50

oh dear lord -Alyssa- Empty
PostSubject: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Missy looked out of the window. did she dare? did she really dare? A huge lump in her throat which she had to swallow away before daring to open the door. Missy looked around, no one was staring at her. That was good. People always stared at her, why does that girl act so strange? because she was a monster thats why!

Missy made her way down the apartment building and ran as fast as she could to the park to settle down and hide herself away from others. Ever since she became a monster she acted like this. Behaved this strange and felt this weird. The cat inside told her to enjoy it but she feared it with her life.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Armaita had just finished work for the day and had promised that she'd walk her puppy when she got home--which is what she was doing. She left her apartment and headed down to the park that she'd gotten used to taking him to. A few people from her building greeted her in friendly ways as they made their way back to their apartments, to which she responded with a smile and quiet greetings. When Are reached the field, crouched and unclipped Merlin's leash from his collar, allowing him to run around the park freely. She watched with a smile at his enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, Armaita crossed to a swingset that stood in the center of the park and took a seat in one of the swings, swinging back and forth slightly as she watched Merlin. She was aware of the other presences in the park, but not suspicious enough to think anything bad of them.

Last edited by Alyssa Anderson on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:00 am

Missy quickly covered her face with the book she was carrying around. She hated herself for who she was but suicide was impossible. Everyone said that creatures like her can only killed by silver bullets, and yet she had to find one. Missy looked up smelling a dog. She was terrified of dogs, or anything in particular, but especially dogs.

It wasn't a big dog or anything but she still didn't feel comfortable around them. Soon enough the dog was released from its collar and made its way around the playground and the park. Missy crawled away from the humanity as much as possible and got on her feet to run away again. A bark woke her up from her daydream as a dog was standing at her feet. that dog.

He or she barked as loud as its throat could handle, and artemis knew why. She smelled like a cat. '' leave me alone. '' she spoke with a hiss and walked away but the damn dog followed her all over the park causing big attention. Artemis walked over to a dark side of the park and just tried to hide from the dog.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:11 am

Armaita's thoughts had roamed to random things, such as the vibrant colors of the grass and the flowers, but she was quickly pulled from them when she heard a voice. It wasn't exactly loud, but it was loud enough. She looked up toward the sound and saw Merlin harassing a young girl. She clearly wasn't comfortable with dogs and Armaita quickly hopped off the swing. She made her way over to the girl and immediately bent to attach the leash to his collar once more. "I apologize, for my dog," She said sincerely, taking Merlin in her arms so that he didn't make any more of a nuisance of himself.

Last edited by Alyssa Anderson on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:04 am

Missy really felt like her life depended on the tree she was holding on to. Her eyes moved to the girl who quickly came her way to get the leash back attached on the dog. The red head bit her lip and wondered why she didn't smell human. Missy didn't know if she had to talk or not, but decided to do it anyways. '' It's fine, I just got a terrible experience with dogs. I freak out easily. '' she said softly looking down not daring to look the young girl in the face.

Missy took a deep breathe and just stood there daring look up from her lashes.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 am

Armaita smiled warmly at the girl, "I understand. My name is Alyssa." Merlin began wriggling to get free and Armaita hesitated, glancing briefly at the girl before releasing him and tossing a stick into the grass for him to find. When he scampered off happily, Armaita returned her gaze to the girl, hoping that she'd relax now that Merlin was distracted.

Last edited by Alyssa Anderson on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 am

Artemis was still tightly looking at the monster of a dog. Those creatures always chased her tail and when she killed them and woke up between their bones and some human remains she starts to freak out. She watched the dog struggle and then run off chasing a stick. '' My name is Artemis. '' she said swallowing a huge lump away looking at the girl. Artemis was curious, curious because this girl didn't smell human. full moon was coming which meant loads of pain and she didn't know what kind of actions she'd participate to.

Artemis wondered how people could look at her and not wonder why this girl looked so weird. Why this creature needs to wear her glasses in the morning, why she had to be all '' normal'' at daylight.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Armaita smiled to herself upon hearing the girl's name, such beautiful words they had here. Everything about this planet was beautiful, it was just the choices of some of it's inhabitants which tainted it. Armaita glanced around, unsure of what to say next. The girl seemed very nervous and, even though Armaita hadn't experienced the emotion herself, she still knew that it wasn't pleasant and she didn't want to make things worse. "Pleased to meet you," She managed quietly.

Last edited by Alyssa Anderson on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Missy studied the girl from a small distance. She was gorgeous like the vampire women, she was probably just as dangerous. Missy bit her bottom lip and looked down at the grass. This girl spoke like she was old, very old. Probably a few centuries. Missy took a deep breathe and looked up again. '' Its nice to meet you too. '' she said finally after trying to actually speak a word. the girl was still scared but the girl she was with seemed so pleased with whats down here. Like everything had a beauty missy couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Armaita smiled curiously at the girl. She had never seen anyone so anxious in all of her time watching Earth. Her head unconsciously tilted to the side slightly as she tried to figure out what was different about this one girl. Of course, she knew all humans were different, but they all fell under one category, and she'd never seen one quite like Artemis.

Last edited by Alyssa Anderson on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Missy wondered why she was still staring at her. Why everyone was staring at her. Was she growing a tail? not that couldn't be , full moon was two weeks away. The girl stood there, right there with everyone around them. '' why are you nice to me? '' she then asked still looking down to the ground not saying a word that could be caught wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Armaita was caught off guard by the girl's question and frowned, confused. "Is there a reason that I should not be?" She didn't mean to sound rude, and as such, she didn't catch the hint in her tone that may have been perceived otherwise. Armaita wondered briefly why the girl watched the ground intently, but chalked it up to a mannerism she had yet to discover.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:20 am

Artemis didn't feel like she was a normal person in other's eyes. She always thought people could see the monster inside of her. The murderer of many fathers, mothers and children. She couldn't help it because ever since she changed, she doesn't know what she's doing. And the next morning, she can't remember what she did.

Missy almost jumped into the sky out of shock hearing the girl's voice. '' I don't know. '' she answered and bit her lip still looking down.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:33 am

Armaita smiled again but her tone was serious when she spoke. "Well, until you give me a reason to dislike you, of course I will be nice to you." She was still a little confused by the question, but a lot of things about Earth confused her, so she just added this encounter to the list. She glanced across the field to make sure her dog wasn't headed back over here to bother Artemis but found that he's begun playing with another dog.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:08 am

Missy looked up this time when she spoke and gave a small smile. '' if i told you , you would call me a freak and run. '' she said and looked at her dog as well, the dog played an other dog., It was the worst idea ever to show up here where it was full with dogs. Missy bit her bottom lip. Was it true? was she over reacting. No one stared at her, no one even bothered to do that.

they didn't saw the blood she could see being wasted by her hands. She didn't saw them coming at her with a gun to kill her. And even this girl didn't saw the reason to hate her. Though Artemis still thought she smelled weird.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:14 am

Armaita smiled wryly, little did Artemis know that whatever she had hidden probably wouldn't outweigh being an angel, or so Are thought. "I sincerely doubt that," Armaita replied with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 am

Artemis looked at her, a frown of disbelieve. She was a monster, and because she was the only one seeing that made it more dangerous. '' one night, it took everything from me, my family, boyfriend, only i had survived it. thanks to the animal being full of eating my family, it let me stay alive, bitten, but alive. Now I'm just a monster. '' she said softly and sat down on the cold grass. No she didn't like herself at all right now, she just wished it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:36 am

Armaita raised her eyebrows but stayed silent for a while after Artemis' confession. She wasn't sure whether to leave or not. She didn't seem dangerous at the moment... And she genuinely seemed upset about whatever she was... Armaita frowned, knowing that her decision could potentially put her in danger, but took a seat on the grass anyway. "I'm sorry," She managed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 am

Artemis looked over to the girl taking a seat next to her after her confession. Her apology was also a big surprise. '' Its fine, only happens at full moon. '' she sighed and looked at all the humans. '' as a human girl i wasn't scared of anything, i even had guts if you believe it or not. But ever since i got bitten i am different. '' she sighed and picked up a leaf fallen from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:50 am

Armaita opened her mouth to speak but quickly closed it again. She couldn't admit what she was--she didn't even know if this girl was telling the truth or not. "It must be hard..." Armaita whispered sadly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 am

Artemis sighed and looked down. The girl had no idea. '' one week before full moon you'll get a fever, a terrible fever, a temper as well. then during full moon you'll be completely wild, crying cause of the pain. Then when its over you have to wash off every drop of guilt because you can't remember what you did until the news tells you what you've done. '' she sighed and played with the leaf in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Armaita winced and apologized quietly again. She wasn't sure what to say, didn't know why a stranger she met in the park ten minutes previously was telling her all of this. Armaita sighed quietly, wondering if she'd ever feel the need to unload to a stranger. Are was quiet for a second before curiosity got the better of her. "Why are you telling me all this?" Then, realizing that it may have sounded a little harsh, she added, "I mean, I am just a stranger at a park..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:10 pm

Artemis looked at the leaf. She felt a lot better telling someone how she felt. the question of Alyssa didn't sound weird when she actually asked it. Missy saw it coming. '' because you don't smell human and my guess is you're not human. '' she said softly, still looking down at the grass.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Armaita gasped quietly when Artemis hit the nail on the head. She didn't panic, though. Panic and stress was unnecessary, but she sighed, having been caught. Armaita was quiet for a few moments before she glanced to the side at Artemis. "You're right. I am an angel of the lord." She replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Artemis felt like she was accusing someone. Putting them on trial or something. just when she was about to apologize the girl admitted she was not human but an angel. That was new to Missy. Missy heard of vampires and witches, but never of angels being real. '' I'm a werecat, like a werewolf, only then a cat. But what happened to you that you're stuck down here instead of up there? '' she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- Empty

Back to top Go down

oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next