Fallen Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
Familiar Faces EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
Familiar Faces EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
Familiar Faces EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
Familiar Faces EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
Familiar Faces EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
Familiar Faces EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
Familiar Faces EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
Familiar Faces EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
Familiar Faces EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter
Familiar Faces Vote_lcapFamiliar Faces Voting_barFamiliar Faces Vote_rcap 
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Lucifer Bell
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Ares
Gabriella McCarthy
Caedes Malum
Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter
Morgana Pendragon
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Caria Malum
Aphrodite
Caedes Malum
Artemis Darnichov
Gabriella McCarthy
Lucifer Bell
Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
what a night (Alexandria)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

Familiar Faces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Dollars : 50

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Armaita took the tray from the bartender with a smile and turned to head over to the correct table. She handed out the drinks and turned back and crossed the bar towards the kitchens. It was almost time for her shift to be over, she had less than half an hour left. She stood in the doorway of the kitchen facing the bar, waiting for her services to be needed. She'd become accustomed to waiting around during her time on Earth. Usually, customers would just order right from the bar, but sometimes they would want food or more drinks than one could carry alone. She enjoyed just watching, becoming accustomed to human mannerisms and quirks. It was less hassle than when they'd tried to make her a barmaid and Armaita had become frustrated with one of the spirit pumps and broke the bottle.

Last edited by Alyssa Anderson on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Dollars : 0

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Lucifer was tiptoeing through the Sky Castle, his brother following close behind, when he slipped into a closet and closed his eyes. He opened them again to find himself underneath what he now knew as the 'bar' in the place where Alyssa worked. He figured this would be a good place to appear, as no one would see him - well appear, but he foiled his plan when he pulled himself up by a pump that sprayed Beer all over him. Louis shook from fear and from the chill of the freezing liquid, 'What was that?' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Armaita glanced over at the bar when she heard running liquid. She frowned, wondering why on Earth a beer pump had exploded. She all but ran over to the bar to help stop it, or at least help clean up. The bartender rushed over, too, frowning at Armaita. She couldn't blame him--since she got there, she usually was the cause whenever an accident happened.

Last edited by Alyssa Anderson on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Lu was still in a state of panic when he saw Alyssa's face, she was frowning and Lucifer felt guilty, he probably wasn't making her life wasn't easier. 'Help' he mouthed to her, shaking his head like a dog and leaving beer droplets everywhere. Whatever it was, it reeked. He could hear footsteps approaching him on the other side of the bar so Lucifer made himself as small as possible, ready to disappear at any moment, but the liquid stopped flowing and the footsteps appeared to be retreating. That was lucky, Lucifer couldn't have left, he needed Alyssa's help with the strange, and maybe even dangerous, fluid.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Armaita raised her eyebrows at her friend and controlled the urge to laugh at him--that wasn't kind, however it was this body's instinct to laugh. She apologized quietly to the bartender and turned back to Lucifer. Instead, she smiled at him. "Hello, Lucifer," She greeted her friend, still smiling.

Last edited by Alyssa Anderson on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:56 pm

"Hello Armaita." His whisper was strained. "Excuse me, I'm not really myself, I don't know what's come over me," even at a time like this he couldn't resist the joke. "Seriously though, What's happened? What is this stuff? It stinks! Is it harmful?" The questions came flooding out, and overcome with panic, Lu's whispers grew louder. This planet was wonderful, but it was proving to also be very scary.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:11 pm

When she heard her past name, Armaita glanced around to check nobody had heard before returning her attention to Lucifer. At his joke, Armaita couldn't help but laugh quietly. "No, it is not harmful. Follow me," She whispered, ducking into the hallway that lead into the back room of the bar, for only staff. Armaita didn't check to see if Lucifer was following her, she assumed he would be, since he wanted to clean himself up. She quickly headed into the small kitchenette and found a towel for her friend.

Last edited by Alyssa Anderson on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:18 pm

"It isn't? Thank God." Lucifer smiled and on that note, he slid on his stomach through the liquid like it was a water slide and he reached into the little hallway Armaita was leading him into. He jumped onto his feet from there and watched her work, "These are really small rooms." Lu commented, looking at his surroundings. Everything in the Sky Castle was so spacious and elaborate, not even the closets were this small.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Armaita smiled to herself at Lu's 'thank God' but continued working. Lucifer's comment on the rooms made her laugh again quietly. "For this planet, they are average," She replied, handing him the towel with a smile. "But compared with home, they are tiny."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Lucifer tore his gaze away to see Armaita holding out a towel to him, he accepted it and gave her a grateful smile. "Everything's so different," He said giving the towel a sniff and sitting up on the counter in the kitchenette. Lou wrapped the towel around his head like he'd seen the humans do in motion pictures. He didn't know that the large majority of people who did this were women. "I love it! Don't you? Or do you miss home a lot?" Lu hadn't thought of that, the possibility that Armaita might be missing heaven more than he knew.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Armaita watched her friend with a smile. "Different, yes. But beautiful." Armaita tilted her head to the side and watched as Lucifer tied the towel around his head. "I do love it, everything is amazing here. But I do miss home, too," Armaita sighed. "However, it's better than becoming an archangel, as my father wished."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Lucifer nodded his agreement, the towel on his head wobbling. "My Dad still his sights set on being an Archangel for me, but I still don't think I can tell him no. I mean, Earth is great but I just won't be able to take the disappointment in his eyes. I can't stand him hating me, any of them hating me." Louis was tracing his fingernails all while he spoke in his unusual sombre tone.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Armaita sighed quietly, she didn't have any words of encouragement or help. She could only offer understanding. Her father had been the same, only she had defied him, and had consequently been cast out of heaven. "I doubt that your father would hate you, Lucifer. Not truly. Besides, being an archangel doesn't necessarily mean you have to be bad," She offered feebly. After all, not all archangels were bad, but some of them decided to be.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 pm

"You don't know him, he's about this close," Lucifer squinted one eye and stuck his tongue out to the side a bit while trying to put as little distance between his thumb and forefinger, "to disowning me because of how I act, if he found out I had no intentions of being an arch angel, I'd be out of my family as soon as you could say thingy-ma-jig. Which I heard someone say yesterday, do you know what it means?" Louis mood was brightened by the thought of this funny word. "I know they're not bad, in fact I think they're very brave. But it's just not me, Armaita. It's not something I've ever thought of doing or ever wanted to do, does that make me a bad person? For not wanting to give myself up for the greater good?" Lucifer ran his hand through his hair and sighed, he wasn't used to conversations of this intensity but he couldn't stop, this was something he needed to discuss, preferably with an understanding friend like Armaita.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Armaita smiled at Lucifer's curiosity. "No, I'm afraid I don't know what that means," She replied. "I believe it is something humans say when they cannot think of the correct word," She added, listening carefully to her friend. "No. Of course that doesn't make you a bad person, Lucifer. The greater good isn't always that good," She murmured. Of course, she wasn't much good with advice in the first place but she had been in the same situation as Lucifer and now she couldn't return home at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:23 pm

"That's an absolutely brilliant invention!" Lucifer marvelled with a wide grin, how did the humans think of these things? "Huh." Was always Lu could manage whilst he mulled Armaita's theory over. He decided to store the thought for later and enjoy her company while he could. "Speaking of careers, how's yours going? What is it again, a...a" He racked his brains, coming up empty. "Oh! I guess your a thingy-ma-jig!"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Armaita's smile grew wide as Lucifer became more enthusiastic and excited. "There are many different names for my purpose; waitress, barmaid, wench," Armaita replied softly. "Thingymajig will work, also," She laughed quietly. Armaita half wondered if she was needed, since she hadn't quite finished her shift, but decided the human who worked the bar would have called for her by now.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 pm

"Wench?" Lucifer wrinkled his nose. "That doesn't sound too good. And what is it you have to do?" He rested his elbows on his knees, and his chin in his hands, interested to hear what she had to say and glad for the change of subject.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Armaita smiled, taking a seat on the opposite counter. Since she was an angel, she didn't need rest, and neither did Lu, but it felt more natural than standing awkwardly. Armaita chuckled lightly, "I have been called worse, Lucifer. Humans become... loud, when they are intoxicated." She waited patiently through his question. "I ask them what they would like to eat or drink, and bring it to them when it is ready. It is very simple. Sometimes I may need to clear a broken glass or an exploding beer pipe," Armaita looked pointedly at Lucifer for the last part.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 am

Armaita was able to hold his attention, unlike so many others, with her stories of Earth and humans and thingy-ma-jigs. His eyebrows shot up when she said she had 'been called worse', this was the kind of Earth he'd been warned about but like that red-headed mermaid from the motion picture he watched on a vellytision last week, he just couldn't see how a world that made such wonderful things could be bad. "Well, I sincerely hope you call them something back, Armaita!" Louis said firmly. "Oh, but you have fun? You enjoy it?" Lucifer questioned, for that could be the only reason that he could think of to do such a simple job on Earth, where you had a range of billions of various jobs. Louis looked down when his friend mentioned the 'exploding beer pipe', a small smile flickering on his face - it was rather funny, now that he'd gotten past his panic. "I apologize for that, won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:19 am

Armaita smiled at his question, "Yes, I do. Everything here is so interesting, but at the same time, I possess few of the skills that these people do." Armaita laughed when he looked down and apologized. She caught the smile, and knew that, though he may not break anything else at the bar, he was sure to break something else during his visits to Earth. "It's no problem, I didn't understand at first, either."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 am

"I'm sure you're a brilliant wench!" Lucifer tried to sound upbeat but his nose still wrinkled in disgust at the word. "As long as you are happy, that's the main goal, right?" He flicked his fringe over to the side. So far, Lucifer had been very successful at break things and drawing attention to himself, despite his desperate efforts to act natural. "That makes me feel a bit better, you are much wiser and older than me, not that I'm saying your old." Lou chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Armaita watched, amused, as he rambled. "You would be right. I've lived ten times as long as you," She laughed. "I'm not sure about wiser, however." At that point, the bartender entered the room to tell Armaita that her shift was over and she could go home now. At least he didn't seem upset that she'd done nothing for the last part, except help Lu who made a mess in the main bar.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Bell
Angels
Angels
Lucifer Bell

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 pm

His eyebrows raised at the fact. Lucifer couldn't imagine it, his whole life so far times ten. How do you sustain a long and enjoyable life? - The thought prodded his imagination to no end. Louis waited until the man that had entered and spoke of 'shifts' had left before he said, "You are very wise, Armatia," Lou nodded sincerely. "That I am very sure of, even if you are not."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Armaita smiled gratefully at her friend, though she wouldn't say anything, she knew that wise angels did not fall from grace. "Thank you, Lucifer," She headed out of the kitchen and into the hallway to grab her jacket and her purse--neither of which she needed but it was winter and she'd seen the humans wearing coats and jackets. She wasn't sure if Lucifer was following her or not, but she also knew that if he lost her, he could simply appear at her location--one of the perks of being an angel. She thanked the bartender as she made her way through the bar and into the parking lot. She found her car and slid in. Again, it wasn't necessary, but Armaita was trying hard to keep up appearances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Familiar Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Familiar Faces Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar Faces
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Dreams :: Adrenolus :: Downtown :: Colonel James Bar-
Jump to: