Fallen Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? Vote_lcapWho Said Magic Wasn't Real? Voting_barWho Said Magic Wasn't Real? Vote_rcap 
Raven Stargazer
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? Vote_lcapWho Said Magic Wasn't Real? Voting_barWho Said Magic Wasn't Real? Vote_rcap 
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Lucifer Bell
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Ares
Gabriella McCarthy
Caedes Malum
Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter
Morgana Pendragon
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Caria Malum
Aphrodite
Caedes Malum
Artemis Darnichov
Gabriella McCarthy
Lucifer Bell
Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
what a night (Alexandria)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

Dollars : 0

Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? Empty
PostSubject: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Softly, Raven set the girl down, smirking at her as she walked away giggling. His eyes checked her out briefly before turning themselves back to the clapping and whistling audience. He held up his hand, gesturing for them to quiet down. The wizard cleared his throat. "Who said magic wasn't real, folks? As you've just witnessed, it's anything but a fairytale." He put his hands behind his back, rocking slowly back and forth with his feet while thinking of what to do next. How could he outdo what he just did? Decisions, decisions. The wizard's mind clicked and his eyes lit up. What a splendid idea.

He pointed at the nearest dart board. "Can somebody put that thing at the other end of the bar. I've got one last trick up my sleeve." A member from the audience did as he said and placed it near the door, throwing Raven a dart as he came back. "Thank you," he said with a smile. With his other hand, he grabbed the tip jar and held it out for everyone to see. "I bet you a $100 that I can hit a bullzeye from here. If I can't, you can fight amongst yourselves for what's in this tip jar. But if I do, each of you must donate a $100 to the jar." He paused, watching as a few people from the audience walked away, obviously not having that much money in their wallets. Placing the jar back down on the stand, he flipped the dart over in his hand and in a split second, chucked it at the board. With a thunk, it hit the bullzeye. Smiling, he tilted his head at the others. "I win."

Last edited by Raven Stargazer on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

Dollars : 50

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Missy just had full moon behind her back. She was happy it was over for now. The girl was full of wounds, black spots and scratches. Hence why she was wearing a hood hiding her face. She scowled off to the corner. the girl didn't want to go to a bar but it was always a good distraction then thinking of the pain. The so called wizard made a show of himself. Missy just watched, she didn't caused any attention. The next '' spell'' was a bet. Missy didn't do bets so if he asked for money he could better take off.

She had quiet a temper after full moon. She ordered a coke to cool off a bit. But since full moon was just an hour gone from her, she still felt like the monster inside.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 pm

After reaping the reward of the fixed bet, Raven spotted a red-haired girl in the corner and froze on the spot. If the young girl he had met earlier was attractive, then this girl was ABSOLUTELY stunning from head to toe. He stood motionless with jar in hand, wondering what he should do. The wizard didn't have to worry about appearing peculiar because the audience had disappated into nothing. He glanced down at his tip jar then back at her. A thought ran through his mind. But would she even say yes? If he just stood there, he'd never know. Gathering up his courage, Raven slowly walked over to the girl, holding the jar close to his side.

He stopped just a few feet from her. A few seconds went by before he could think of what to say. "Um, hey." That was lame. He was better than this. Why was he being so nervous? The wizard had been around countless women. What made this one so different? "The bar is just about to close, would you like a drink? It's on me." His blue eyes landed on the coke in her hand, Raven's cheeks flushing. "After that one, I mean." The master of flirtation has been reduced to a rambling idiot.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:29 am

Missy watched the wizard , she was half intrigued but half suspicious. Some humans just didn't know the reality of the man. Well it would be their problem on the end. the waitress came with her coke and Artemis gave her the money and smiled while she walked away again leaving missy in the dark. Missy sized him up, took him up in her mind. He was quiet attractive, but she didn't know if anything would work out if she only has gusts before and a week after full moon.

Alyssa was a good friend, helping her out a lot. She doesn't know what Missy is yet, but missy is planning to tell her soon. The man seemed to look at her, somehow right into her hidden eyes. Missy though looked away, why wasn't anyone telling her that she was staring at a wizard on the bar. His voice told her he was closer then he was before. Missy looked up and cocked her head a little. '' hey '' she answered and wondered what he was doing here with her.

Missy took her coke in her hand and frowned when he asked her for a drink at the bar. She lifted her glass a little showing him she had a drink already. Missy took her hood off with her other hand releasing her now long red hair into the view of others. '' I had no intention of staying for too long. '' she said with a smile and looked at his now red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:08 am

The wizard tried to hide his disappointment, but failed. She said she wasn't going to stay for too long. Raven fumbled for ideas in his head. He had to stall her. Carefully, he sat down across from her, placing the jar on the table and folding his hands together. His blue eyes regarded the woman before him with interest. With her hood down, her red hair was free to fall and show off its brilliance. She was truly amazing. Realizing he had been staring into space, he cleared his throat. "My name is Raven Stargazer, I'm a magician here at the bar." He wanted to say he was a wizard, but that would be letting the cat out of the bag and he didn't exactly trust this girl yet. Raven gestured one hand toward her. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 am

Missy took a sip of her coke watching him sitting down. her still half yellow eyes sizing him up. Artemis just let him do what he wanted to do as long as it didn't mean sexually touching her. She just didn't need that to happen for now. Missy watched him sitting down putting a jar full off cash in front of her. She didn't look at it for long and back at him.

Artemis watched his introduction and smiled. '' I noticed that. '' she said with a soft smile. It was quiet obvious. '' i'm artemis '' she took his hand to shake it. Her stone cold hands didn't warm up from outside yet. The cold was like a blanket around her.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Raven took the girl's hand, almost gasping aloud. Her hand was ice cold. Had she been outside too long? After taking back his hand, he smiled back at her. She had a pretty name. The wizard chuckled nervously, lowering his gaze to the side for a few seconds. Things seemed to be going well but if he ended up saying something stupid, everything could go south from there. He returned his blue gaze to the red haired woman before him and folded his hands again. "Well, Artemis, if you aren't staying long, I can walk you home if you'd like." Coming from a stranger, it might come off as creepy to the red head, but he hoped it wouldn't. Not like he was going to lure her into an alleyway and perform some dark deed. He just wanted to get to know her better.

Raven fished a hand into his tip jar and took out $30, holding it out toward her. "If not, at least get yourself a cab. There are bad people out there."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:38 am

artemis herself wouldn't let a stranger giving money or walk home with her. But she wasn't herself right now, the cat inside still had some mental impact on her. She didn't really listen to what others were saying about her or him, she was just going to go home after she finished her drink. '' you worry much about a stranger don't you. '' she said with a grin and took a sip of her coke. the cold liquid tickling her throat.

Artemis took the money and placed it back into the jar. '' Thanks but i prefer a nice walk home. '' she said with a smile. A friendly smile this time as she looked outside the windows. The night wasn't over yet, her eyes focusing on the moon not being full tonight. Missy didn't really get out at night, she'd mostly try to hide herself away until its over.

The scratches on her face and body kept hurting like hell. It never felt that bad before. The person or thing that she killed sure as hell fought back. She looked over to Raven and smiled. '' i'm sorry , I'm going home now. '' She said and got up on her feet smoothly like a dancer. She put her hood back on and finished the last bit of her drink. '' still wanna walk me home? '' she asked friendly.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:51 pm

The wizard's smile faltered as Artemis gave him his money back. She was turning the offer down. He had to convince her to take the money somehow. Before he could think of any ideas, the red head stood and said she was going to go home. What happened next though surprised him. She asked if he still wanted to walk her home. The answer was simple. Raven stood up and grabbed his jar, holding it to his side. "I've wanted to do that for this whole conversation," he said with a genuine smile, holding out his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:53 am

Artemis gave him a sweet smile and didn't take his hand but did walk out of the bar. It was kinda cold outside so she wrapped her coat closer around her. Missy looked at Raven. He was different, he looked pretty good if she had to admit it. but he sure did not smell human. '' So what do you want to know? '' she asked him with a smile making a move towards her house. She didn't know what to do with Raven, stay close to him and trust him, or not trusting him at all like she did with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:18 pm

The wizard followed closely behind, shutting the bar door as he stepped outside with Artemis. Chills ran along his body as the cold breeze glided over him. Raven began to wish he had brought his hoodie with him. Oh well, it was too late for that now. The 21 year old was brought back to reality when he saw her walking away. Walking fast, he caught up to her, just hearing the question she had asked. It was kind of an odd one, he thought. What did she mean? Raven tried to process the question. Making an assumption, he replied, "I'd like to know if I could have dinner with you sometime." He turned his head to smile at her, gesturing toward his tip jar. "It would be on me." Raven realized that was the second time he had said that tonight. Was he running out of things to say?
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:56 am

Artemis looked up at him, he looked really nice for a stranger she met at a bar and who she would run from if she didn't had full moon behind her like two days. She was glad he didn't wonder where she got all those bruises from, her black eye and scratches all over her. Artemis looked at him when he spoke about dinner. She chuckled and stopped right in front of her home. She lived close to the center of the center including the bar.

Missy turned to him and smiled. '' Dinner sounds good. '' she said with a friendly smile. '' want to come in? '' she asked pointing at her home behind her. It was an apartment building but what the heck, elevators were made for that.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Raven blinked. Was she serious? Did Artemis really just invite him to come inside her home? Not only that, she had agreed to dinner. Things seemed to be working out so far. A few seconds passed by before he could respond. Finally, he said, "I'd be delighted to." He grinned and gestured toward the apartment building. "Lead the way, Arty." The wizard always had a habit of shortening a girl's name so it would slide off his tongue better and he was quite pleased with the one he had chosen. He chuckled to himself, thinking of something else. "I'm glad you live near the bar, I wouldn't have wanted to walk all the way back to my motorcycle."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 am

Artemis gave him a frown and smiled none the less. Arty? what the? A mental shrug as she opened the door and walked him into the building. She pushed the button of the elevator to come down and looked up at him and chuckled herself. '' its pretty good to live closer then others. '' she said with a smile and walked into the elevator when the doors were open. '' I hope you're not afraid of heights, I love on the 10th floor. '' she said softly and waited for him to come in so they could go up.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:32 pm

As the elevator doors opened, the wizard said, "Not like I'll be looking out a window." Walking into the elevator, he stood beside Artemis. The light now shown fully on the red head and what he saw disturbed him. At the corner of his eye he could see scratches and bruises on the girl's face. Where had she gotten those? Had someone beaten her up? The very thought made his blood boil. She seemed like a sweet girl, who would ever want to do such a thing to her? Some sadist, he thought. He decided not to ask her about what he had seen until later. Raven had to work up to it.

The doors then closed and the elevator moved upward slowly, the numbers above going from 1-2, then 3-4. Eventually they'd hit 10. He put his hands in his pockets. "Mind if I call you Arty? I tend to call people by nicknames."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Artemis didn't feel comfortable for a minute, maybe less. She was taking a stranger, up to her house, where he could visit her now every day. Missy had her grey eyes looking at the lights of the numbers while they went up to the tenth floor. '' Good, some people hate living this high. '' she said almost explaining to be one of them. She lived in an apartment building, what if she got one day too late? she'd kill people, hurt them. '' Erhm, sure, i got no nicknames so you'd be the first one giving me one. '' she spoke.

Missy walked out of the elevator and lead him towards her door. she unlocked it with shaking hands and left it open so he could get in. Automatically she dropped the coat with the large hood revealing more bruises all over her bare arms and shoulders. '' Make yourself comfortable, can i get you anything? '' she said with that sweet silky voice she owned for her whole life. It felt like the animal inside finally got a place to rest.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Raven waited by Artemis' apartment door while she pulled out her key to unlock it. His blue eyes dropped to look at her hands. They were shaking. Something was wrong, but what was it? Did it have to do with the bruises? Maybe she was afraid of whoever caused them. The anger from before returned. If he ever found the bastard, he'd make them pay, maybe even with their life. At last, she opened the door and the wizard followed her inside. He closed the door behind him and watched as Artemis shed her coat, revealing more bruises. His eyes saddened. She asked him if she could get him anything. The wizard hesitated, then walked in front of her and placed his hands on her shoulders gently, facing the red head. "An explanation for these bruises all over you. Who hurt you?" he asked with a worried expression. "Please tell me."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 pm

artemis was in need of a hot chocolate mint drink. It was a long time ago that she had that. She missed her human things but she supposed it wouldn't be much of a big deal. Ask her that question tomorrow and the answer will be different, but for now, nothing mattered to her. She looked up at Raven taking her shoulders as soft as he probably could because it didn't hurt. She bit her bottom lip and took his hands to release her shoulders. '' sit own, I'll explain it when i get back. '' she said softly.

A man like him who didn't smell human would probably not be scared when he finds out. Artemis gestured him to the couch and walked tot he kitchen herself to make two hot chocolate mint drinks. Artemis listened to the buzz of the microwave until it beeped. It scared the hell out of her, she was so deeply away in thoughts. Artemis quickly took the drinks out and poured some mint lemonade in it and walked it to the living room putting both cups on the table.

Missy's living room was partly a library, everything about mythical creatures was there. then she had a TV and a laptop, snow white couches and a kitty cat statue. She took a book about werecreatures and handed it over. '' no one is beating me up Raven. I'm the one who causes them. '' she spoke quietly and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Raven watched Artemis enter the kitchen, shocked that she had agreed to outright tell him when she got back. He stood there for a minute, thinking about the bruises he had seen all over her body. If it was an abusive man, he'd without a doubt rip off his manhood and feed it to the stray dogs. He smiled at the thought. The punishment fit the crime. Hearing the beep of the microwave, the wizard made his way over to the couch and sat down, resting his arm at the end. He watched as she walked over toward him and placed two cups of brown hot liquid down on the table. It smelled of chocolate.

Before he could say a word, Artemis went over to a bookshelf and grabbed a book, handing it to him and sitting down. She admitted that she herself was the one that caused her bruises. Self-harm? At least that's what he thought before his eyes ran over the title. It was a book about werecreatures. A few seconds went by before two and two came together in his head. He looked at her with a surprised face. "Why tell a stranger this?" he asked, a bit curious. "I could stake you or something."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:31 am

Artemis looked up at him. That book revealed her deepest secret. She shook her head softly. What was she thinking, like this man would even care. no one cares, no one will ever care. '' Because I'm a terrible liar. '' she said softly and leaned back closing her eyes. '' no you can't, only thing that kills me is silver. and trust me right now i wish i had silver. '' she said with a deep voice. She hated herself, she always had. She always walked around bruised, she always heard the news right after she woke up.

Artemis sat up again and took the hot chocolate. '' many days go by that i only can face a monster in the mirror. 24/7 i am scared. even for a fly. scared of having no life of my own. Being a monster changed everything in my life, i'm bruised all the time, i can't go on a date or out without feeling like a chicken. '' she said like it was a word train.

She felt terrible putting him up with this. '' I''m so sorry, if you want you can leave. '' she said and looked down at her hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 pm

The wizard looked down with sad eyes. Artemis wanted herself dead? That was horrible! Raven reached out to her and gently pulled her toward him in an embrace. He looked at her with soft eyes. She was even scared to go on a date. Poor girl. "Listen to me, Arty. Don't you ever think of taking yourself out. You're not a freak, you're a woman, and a woman I think is very attractive. So what if you're a werecreature, I'm a wizard as you've probably already figured out." He had her rest her head on his shoulder and he stroked her hair softly. She said that he could leave if he wanted. Raven chuckled. "Leave and miss out on a date with you? No way in hell."

He was different like she was. If he had been human, his words probably wouldn't have held as much weight. That aside, all he wanted her to know was that he supported her, no matter what. Minus the taking of her own life thing.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Artemis didn't feel well. She felt sick, because she was one sick monster. Before she knew it she was pulled into an embrace from Raven. Missy looked up at his as he spoke, biting her lip looking down again. Missy felt tears coming up, no one spoke about her like that, or saw attraction in her. She had to become more confident, maybe when she's older. Artemis's head was placed on his shoulder and her hair stroked by his hand. A real wizard, so they did exist!

they used to tell her the queens of the human people were witches, maybe that was true as well. '' Wizards are cool. '' she whispered like she was a small child again. She had to chuckle when he said he still wanted that date from her, it grew confidence that a man like him would want to date a girl like her. She sat up straight and smiled. '' Thanks Raven. '' she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:34 pm

Raven felt warmth in his heart when Artemis whispered that wizards were cool. He found himself chuckling again. His hand slowly dropped to her shoulder and he gave it a soft squeeze, looking back into her eyes smiling. "We're more than just cool, we're awesome," he added playfully. "We can leap buildings in a single bound and are a faster than a speeding locomotive. Oh, wait, that's Superman, but you get the drift." To Raven, it felt nice being close to a woman that wasn't strictly sex related. He felt calm and carefree. He was almost afraid the moment would end. The wizard would do his best to prolong it. Artemis than sat up and thanked him with a smile. He returned the smile with his own. "No need to thank me for what's true."

Holding out his other hand toward his cup, it drifted off the table and into his palm, where he grasped it and put it to his lips, warm, chocolate heaven flowing down his throat. It was tasty. He placed the cup on one of his legs and held it there, looking back at Artemis with a chocolate milk moustache, unaware of its existence. "Yummy stuff you got here. Did you make it yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Artemis always pictured her life to be like the one of a rabbit. She chuckled about his comment and looked up at him. She was about to make a comment but because of fears of loss she just swallowed it. Instead she gave him a smile and looked at her cup on the other side of the table. She took it carefully and let the mint and the chocolate flow into her now sore throat. '' people like you make em wonder if humans are scary as they sound on TV or that I'm overreacting. '' she said in a positive voice.

Maybe all these years she was indeed overreacting and doing what she shouldn't have done. Missy looked at him, studying his features while he was about to taste an old recipe of her grandmother's hot chocolate. Artemis gave a soft chuckle while looking at his chocolate mustache. '' yes its and old recipe of my grandmother. wait you got something there. '' she spoke with a smile pointing at his upper lip and without she realized what she was doing she kissed it away from his upper lip.

Artemis sat back again and gave him an apologizing look with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:01 pm

What Artemis did next surprised the wizard. She leaned in and kissed his upper lip in what he assumed was an attempt to get rid of his chocolate milk moustache. But he didn't really care. His insides felt weightless and a strange sensation ran over his entire body. Then everything stopped when she pulled away and gave him an apologetic gaze. As if to say there was no need to apologize, he placed a hand behind her neck softly and drew her in for a deep kiss, placing his lips compassionately against hers. His hand drifted up and down her back as the kiss went on. Finally, he found the will to stop and looked into her gray eyes with his blue ones, his own heart pounding. "I should get a chocolate milk moustache more often," he remarked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?   Who Said Magic Wasn't Real? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Dreams :: OOC :: Graveyard-
Jump to: