Fallen Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
this is new (Raven) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
this is new (Raven) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
this is new (Raven) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
this is new (Raven) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
this is new (Raven) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
this is new (Raven) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
this is new (Raven) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
this is new (Raven) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
this is new (Raven) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter
this is new (Raven) Vote_lcapthis is new (Raven) Voting_barthis is new (Raven) Vote_rcap 
Raven Stargazer
this is new (Raven) Vote_lcapthis is new (Raven) Voting_barthis is new (Raven) Vote_rcap 
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Lucifer Bell
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Ares
Gabriella McCarthy
Caedes Malum
Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter
Morgana Pendragon
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Caria Malum
Aphrodite
Caedes Malum
Artemis Darnichov
Gabriella McCarthy
Lucifer Bell
Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
what a night (Alexandria)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

this is new (Raven)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

Dollars : 150

this is new (Raven) Empty
PostSubject: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Hayley was exhausted, she had a terrible night sleep and not such a good wake up call either. Ares her white mink slept on her lap and she slept on a chair at her work table. Snoring sounds that didn't sound too charming came from both as a ring woke them both up. Ares flew into the ceiling and Hayley fell from her chair.

The girl quickly crawled up and looked around to see where the sound came from. '' who, where, when '' she spoke quickly. '' Relax, its a customer. '' Hayley yawned and walked her way up front fixing her hair and clothes on her way there. The elf girl released another yawn and walked up to the counter.

she sized up the person and could scent that he was a wizard. '' Good Morning it is, welcome to the smithery. What can i do for you?'' she asked friendly as ares was spinning around her legs like a automatic train.
Back to top Go down
https://fallendreams.forumotion.net
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

Dollars : 0

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:46 pm

The motorcycle engine roared as Raven drove up the forested path toward the smithery. Dirt was kicked up as he made his way around each turn. He was going fast, maybe even a little too fast, but it had been awhile since he had taken a joyride on his black ninja motorcycle. But in truth, he was heading to the smithery to get two swords crafted by the smith in the Forbidden Kingdom, land of the elves. All he knew was that the smith was elven. He had no extra information, save to say the smith was the best of them. Soon though, he'd find out everything.

Nearing the smithery at an outrageously fast rate, Raven turned the handle bars and twisted the emergency brake, the motorcycle skidding to a stop right next to the small building. Leaning the bike against it, the wizard made his way inside, the door ringing as he opened it. Soon, a red haired elven girl walked up behind the counter and called out to him, asking what he needed. For an elf, she was attractive, but he wasn't looking to get hooked up anymore. He had already found Artemis and he planned to stay with her. "Morning," he said, returning the friendly greeting with a friendly one of his own. "I'd like two curved swords with extra sharp points. Make them lightweight so I don't have to exert much strength swinging them around, but do this without decreasing damage impact." He looked at her with curious, but friendly eyes. "Can you do it?"

Anything to protect Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:18 am

Hayley smiled softly. this man was a wizard, she didn't know wizards needed weapon protection beside their magic, guess who's wrong now huh? Hayley cocked her head to the side while he spoke about two swords and how he wanted them. '' I'm sure i can provide you with two swords. Please just fill up your name and weapon choices in the log and then we can test sword weights. '' Hayley took a log , which was a huge book, really heavy. and gave it to the customer.

She smiled. '' give me one minute. '' she spoke and then went through her knees looking at Ares. [i]'' So, what's he like? ''[/b] Ares said softly. Hayley shrugged. '' Nai'' she said with a frown. Ares nodded and she got up again. '' sorry for that. Okay now if you'll please follow me through this door we'll see what sword fits you best. '' she spoke and opened a side door leading to a huge garden. The garden was for training, hence why many training walls were there and lots of protection.

She looked at the man and smiled. '' The name is Hayley by the way, have you ever used a sword before? '' she spoke with a curious look. A man like him shouldn't be using swords if he didn't need them right?
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:55 pm

When the smith handed the log book to him, he almost fell to the floor right then. He made a face toward the red haired elf. Well, at least it would provide a brief workout. Setting it back down on the counter with a sigh of relief, the wizard began to fill out the log with the needed criteria. He heard the elf say something and he grunted softly in reply. As he jotted down the last words, he placed the pen in the middle of the book, but didn't close the log. He didn't want to crush the pen.

The elf then had him follow her out a door to the training area, where he then stood frozen, stunned. Everything was green and full of life. A garden. There was beauty here. Raven only caught the last bit of what she said. "Oh. Yeah. Okay." He walked up to her and she told him her name, asking if he had ever used a sword before. The wizard looked at her with a half-smile. "I've used a stick...does that count?"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Hayley smiled. The aura of the wizard was different then from the human who she met. It was bright red with the yellow flashes which said he was a wizard. Red meant he was in love. '' Well right now we'll test the weight of a sword that you can handle, without using your magic i'll help you with fighting technics , but only the basics. '' the red head said and looked at ares. '' is name is raven '' he said to her and she smiled nodding. '' here try number one, its a sword made of iron from the cave of the silver lake and blessed with unicorn blood. '' she said and handed the sword over.

Every sword was made with hands and magic. '' these swords are all made of the best material. But you don't buy a sword, you buy yourself a friend. These swords are made to listen to the rightful owner. So don't abuse its power. 'she spoke and grabbed her sais. '' give me your best shot.'' she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:46 pm

As soon as the elven smith handed him the sword, Raven carefully waved it in the air back and forth, testing the weight. It was light, but it could use improvement. Hayley had told him it was made of silver lake iron and blessed with that of unicorn blood. The wizard thought it was an interesting combination. He looked at the elf. "Anything special about the properties?" he asked. "What makes it different than the others?"

Hayley then added something about the sword being a friend. He raised an eyebrow. That was new. The more he thought about it though, the more he was intrigued by the concept. But before he could think of it further, the elf winked and told him to give her his best shot. Raven chuckled. "You're joking." When she didn't move, he added, "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:52 am

Hayley spun her sais around in her hands. '' to test its confidence and believe in you, you have to use it. The swords are all made different, they seem like just swords you can buy on the black market, but these swords have souls. For example my sais. I got them since i was twelve. they still look brand new, and not because i never use them. But because they are the ultimate protection to me. '' she said holding out elf silver made sais.

She spun them around again the back of the sais in her hand and the knives resting on her arm. Her face was still serious with a confident smile. '' do i look like i'm joking, fighting with a sword makes the connection between you and the sword. If it has no connection we need to try another one. '' she said with a simple shrug. Again hayley was spinning the sais around knives on front. '' come on. '' she siad and waited for his attack.

sais : http://www.cobramartialarts.com.au/images/products/large/76.jpg
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Raven was not pleased about having to attack a woman, but he supposed he had no choice. He wasn't doing this for Hayley, but for Artemis. The sword suddenly felt lighter in his hand, the hilt seeming to indent into his grasp. It was so sudden, the wizard didn't know what to think. Was this the soul the elf had spoken of? Was it reacting to his presence, to his own soul? His eyes showed uncertainty as he looked back at Hayley, a serious smile on her face. The way she twirled around the sais almost seemed natural, like the weapons were synchronated with her movements. He held up the sword, looking it over curiously. Raven felt that somehow, the sword itself was looking back. This was getting weird.

The wizard then got himself into a fighting stance, his sword at the ready. Here goes nothing, he thought to himself. Without wasting another moment, Raven leapt and swung, two souls becoming one.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:59 am

Hayley waited with patience. She was not really the one who got impatient that easily, besides, this was standard for her. She fought like a lion and she never lost. She watched his eyes, his way of using the sword, they had to connect, she was never wrong before this had to be a connection. The sword had the most similar aura with Raven. Hayley wasn't going to doubt herself. Her sais felt like her best friend in her hands, and as soon as raven swung his sword to her the sais stopped it. '' good job. '' how does he feel? '' she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:25 pm

After first, Raven was confused by the elf's question. Who was she referring to? Who was he? Then it dawned on him that she had been talking about the sword in his hand. The sword was male? Awkward. He had never been this close to a male before and it wasn't even a person. It was a sword. But still, the wizard couldn't help but feel a part of the weapon he was holding, like the bond the two shared was some sort of brotherhood. What he was feeling was hard to put into words. He looked from the sword to the elf with a conflicted gaze. "I'm not entirely sure how to describe it," Raven answered. "I haven't felt anything like this, to be honest." He chuckled slightly. "It's weirding me out."
Back to top Go down
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Hayley jumped back and placed her weapons back into her boots. She was right once again, there goes ten coins in a jar for her. Hayley smiled happily, she found his match. '' thats great! alright let's go back in, I'll get you two similar swords, with the right perfection, you won't ever miss! '' she said very excited of what she was going to do, her pointy ears hearing all kinds of noises in the back. A shrug from her tiny shoulders as the girl walked with him taking the sword.

Hayley started to think of her schedule. '' hmm.. your swords will be finished around five pm tonight. You'll be able to pick them up then? '' she asked him and walked back to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:37 pm

As Raven walked back in with Hayley, he concluded that she was a ball of energy and optimism in a small elven body. When he thought about it, the smith was the first elf he had ever met, yet he reacted to her like she was human, normal. He wasn't too concerned about it, in fact, he was even proud of it. The wizard was generally accepting of all species, save for the demons and vampires, but that was a given. There was no point in being racist, for it created problems, not solved them. Almost absentmindedly, Raven had worked his way around the counter and back in front of Hayley. His eyes met hers as she said his swords would be done by five pm sharp. He nodded. "Sounds fine to me," he replied with a soft grin.

The wizard's eyes then drifted to a white mink near Hayley's leg. It was the first time during the whole ordeal that he had spotted the creature. "Cute little thing," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Hayley thought of what she had to do, oh lords, she had to do collect the silver, she had to gain some blood and all before five pm tonight! She so hoped she had enough in storage. Ares circled around her legs as usual and she looked up to Raven, damn he was tall! '' Thats great! if you want you can talk a walk in the village or stay here and watch or something? '' she said trailing off looking at her equipment.

Hayley turned to walk to the back of the smithery but Raven mentioned Ares. '' yes, he is a rare animal, most get caught for slaughter, but here in the woods live a whole family, and Ares showed up one day and never left me . '' she chuckled. Hayley opened the door to the back and left it open in case raven wanted to join them. '' Ares give me a a piece of silver please, and a bottle of unicorn blood. i got the rest here. '' she said with a smile and walked over to her working table grabbing her equipment.

Hayley took the piece of silver from Ares and grabbed a large knife. It Was a slow progress. Hayley started sharpening the silver. When she wondered if it was sharp enough she cut herself with it and her wound automatically healed as she went over to the fire place. With a huge hammer she made a good shape of the sword. At first it was just the knife glowing hot.

Hayley grabbed a bit of unicorn blood and placed some drops on the hot silver. After the first drop you could hear a huge screech if you had as large ears as she did. Hayley could never get used to it. The girl cooled the sword off with her own ability of using ice and melted the sword pieces together as one whole sword.

hayley cooled it off again and placed the sword in a cover. This whole happening took two hours and she had to make one more for Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:27 pm

A whole family of minks? That was so cute! To preserve his manliness, Raven kept that thought to himself. When he heard that the majority were caught and slaughtered, a frown formed on his face. In his mind, it was just like killing a dog. It was wrong. If the animal could be made into a pet, causing them harm was immoral. The wizard watched Hayley walk into the smithery, the elf keeping her invitation open for him to watch his swords be made. He shrugged? Why not, he didn't have anything better to do.

Raven walked around the counter and into the smithery, leaning against the back wall and watching Hayley as she worked. She handled the things around her like she was the master of the art of crafting. Ares, her mink, seemed to be a part of the process. Her co-worker, if you wanted to be technical. He couldn't help but smile at this. There was more to the mink than met the eye...besides cuteness.

With one sword made, Raven walked over to Hayley and looked at her progress thus far. "Not bad for two hours time," the wizard commented with a light smile, glancing sideways at the elf. "For a small lady, you can do quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:38 am

Ares was digging into her father's drawer. '' I can't see it, how does it look like Hayley. '' the animal asked her and Hayley looked up at him. '' Big, blue label. '' she answered and went on with her work. Raven's comment made her chuckle. '' your first one is finished, take it, and feel it. '' she smiled offering him the sword as she took the big jar from Ares. '' thank you. '' she smiled and walked over to the next piece of silver. She did everything all over again, the loud screech of the unicorn blood, the tear drawing smell, everything.

She looked up at raven and chuckled. '' I'm raised with this, if i couldn't do it, you'd be walking around with plastic swords. '' she smiled and took the jar from her desk. She opened it up grabbing green dust. she softly placed the dust on the lower part of the sword and blew it off again. It left a green mark on it, like it was crafted inside. She took the other sword from him and did the same.

With a smile she offered him both swords. '' they're done. '' she smiled friendly.

2 medium weight swords, with unicorn blood and silver.

$ 50.

Hayley looked at him and smiled. '' is there anything else i can help with? '' she asked him motioning him back out of the back.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 am

When Hayley gave him the sword, Raven felt a different sensation than the one he had felt before. What he had felt previously was raw and uncoordinated. Now everything was more focused and streamlined. Waving it around, it was almost as if the sword was an extension of himself. The wizard twirled it around in his hand, then flipped it into the air, catching it with his other hand. Raven cracked a smile. Smooth as butter. To spice things up, he let go of the sword and held it in place with Telekinesis, his hands an inch apart on both sides of the hilt. Then he swung the blade at every angle, the edge cutting into the air each time. With each swing, he'd go faster. As he reached his limit, the wizard twirled and flung the sword away from him as if it was a chained weapon. The blade hit the far wall with a thunk. His smile widened. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Recalling the sword back with his mind, Raven walked up beside Hayley with sword in hand behind his back. He watched her progress with interest, though he looked bored. Finally, after another couple hours, the elf was done and gave him the other sword. The wizard grinned at her. "These will come in handy," he told her. "Thank you." He then started to head out. But before he could leave, she asked the usual question a storekeeper would ask. He chuckled. "I wish, but I'm flat broke because of the twin blades." A thought suddenly popped into his head. "Do you have sheathes for these?" he asked, holding up the swords. "Don't want to be poking peoples eyes out or anything when I'm not even using them."
Back to top Go down
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Hayley looked at Raven and nodded. '' I do'' she said and walked over to a closet. It was full of leather, armor and all kinds of handy things you could use for your weapons. '' Erhm.. yes these are the right size. '' she nodded and grabbed two black leather sheathes. '' these should do. And don't bother, we usually give them free with the sword or daggers. '' She smiled and closed the closet. '' why do you need them if I may ask? '' she asked him and sat down to rest for a minute.

Sometimes she felt everything but a teenager. She felt more like a teenage slave.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Raven was about to take them from her when Hayley sat down for a breather, the sheathes now resting on her lap. Then the elf asked him a question and the question itself was understandable. The wizard leaned against the counter and folded his arms, looking over at the elven teenager. Artemis filled his thoughts as he answered. "To protect the one I care about," he said softly. Her smile flashed through his mind, her red hair following suit. Last but not least came her eyes, grey as storm clouds, but beautiful to behold. "Being what I am isn't enough. Extending my power over a weapon increases my chances of keeping her safe." After speaking these words, Raven fell silent, glancing down at his feet. Admitting these feelings to a total stranger felt odd to him, but the wizard felt like it had needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:04 am

Hayley looked up at him, he really cared about this person, it was cute to behold. '' Its nice to hear an answer so sweet as yours. We got plenty of other answers before. Like, I want to kill everyone on my path.. we had plenty of those people around. '' Hayley said softly but with a smile supporting Raven's feelings. Hayley looked down at the sheathes and placed them on the counter.

Her eyes moving to Raven. '' She's lucky to have you Raven. A man with an aura like yours are the ones a girl can rely on. Don't try to change the aura you have now. Its way to valuable. '' she said with a smile. She placed a friendly hand on the shoulder gave gave him a supporting smile. '' THALIONWEN, GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!'' Hayley sighed. '' thats my cue, I'll see you around i suppose, when your swords need to sharpen again. '' she chuckled and waved goodbye as she left off to meet her father.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:52 pm

With a smile, Raven turned and waved goodbye to Hayley, the red haired elf, and left with the sheathed swords under one arm. No one had ever said things like that to him before, not even Artemis, though she was quiet, so he could understand that. But knowing he was on the right track, the wizard felt assured and free of doubt. After exiting the smithery, Raven walked over to his motorcycle and stocked the swords in the appropriate place, rolling the bike back onto the dirt road before climbing onto it. The wizard glanced one last time at the smithery before speeding off to where he had originally came. His new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is new (Raven)   this is new (Raven) Empty

Back to top Go down

this is new (Raven)
Page 1 of 1