Fallen Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
Night sky -open- EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
Night sky -open- EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
Night sky -open- EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
Night sky -open- EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
Night sky -open- EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
Night sky -open- EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
Night sky -open- EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
Night sky -open- EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
Night sky -open- EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter
Night sky -open- Vote_lcapNight sky -open- Voting_barNight sky -open- Vote_rcap 
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Lucifer Bell
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Ares
Gabriella McCarthy
Caedes Malum
Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Aphrodite
Caedes Malum
Artemis Darnichov
Gabriella McCarthy
Lucifer Bell
Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
what a night (Alexandria)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

Night sky -open-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

Dollars : 50

Night sky -open- Empty
PostSubject: Night sky -open-   Night sky -open- EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:09 am

Missy was a tad more confident after she met Raven. she did more things outside and saw that she could actually enjoy them. the girl sat down on wet grass early in the evening. She had nothing to do and bought a pizza from the italian so she was all set to watch the night fall. People would call her stupid being out here all alone in the middle of the night with a pizza as protection.

But Artemis wasn't scared anymore. She followed the calendar and it said she had a week before full moon. Artemis shook her head and just looked at the beautiful night sky. The difference of colors who were switching over slowly but when you look away its actually really fast. She loved it. the girl took a bite of her pizza watching the stars to come.
Back to top Go down
andrew johnson
Humans
Humans

Dollars : 0

Night sky -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night sky -open-   Night sky -open- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Andrew had been sitting in a diner sipping on a beverage and reading the local paper. He would occasionally look up and see families gossiping and enjoying themselves. Times like that made him wish that he was still with his family. He finished with the sports section and he reached for the front section and then he looked outside and saw that the sun was shining. He enjoyed the sun more than anything. He finished his paper and drink and paid for both. He then walked out of the diner and decided to take a walk to the park. He had always enjoyed the scenery and watching little kids play. After about 10 minutes he made it to the park and he started looking for a bench. After searching for a empty one he saw someone sitting on the grass and they had a pizza with them. Andrew sat down on a bench close to the person.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

Night sky -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night sky -open-   Night sky -open- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Artemis couldn't wait for it to get dark. With her pizza and new gained confidence, she could do miracles tonight. She took another bite of the delicious pizza and looked around to see if anyone was close. To her surprise she saw a boy close to her on a bench. '' hey, wanna have some? '' she asked offering a slice of pizza. Artemis didn't really mind talking to strangers now. She was a little bit better in it.

Of course now and then she had her fears, but the boy looked harmless. '' its still warm. '' she said with a bright smile. Wait till Raven heard she made friends!
Back to top Go down
andrew johnson
Humans
Humans

Dollars : 0

Night sky -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night sky -open-   Night sky -open- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:21 pm

As Andrew was sitting on the bench minding his own business and enjoying the park he heard a voice speaking to him and it had been that girl.He thought of a answer and then spoke up"[Umm sure i guess i could go for a slice. Thank you for sharing with me."[/b] He then smiled at her letting her know that it was appreciated .Andrew then looked around him to see everything that was happening.He then said"It sure is nice to just be able to come out to the park and get away from anything that bothers you. I like watching kids play with whatever they brought and families getting along with one another. I am not trying to say my family did not get along because they did ."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

Night sky -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night sky -open-   Night sky -open- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Artemis looked at the boy giving him a sweet smile. She handed a slice over to the boy and looked at the kids. '' yes it sure is a great view. I like children. They're so innocent, like nothing could touch them. '' she said with a chuckle. '' I'm Artemis by the way. '' she said with a friendly smile and looked at the sky. Its getting sunnier, and then it'll get darker so she could see the stars. '' its a great way to make friends. '' Artemis nodded and took another bite of her pizza. Friends were important, and she had few of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night sky -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night sky -open-   Night sky -open- Empty

Back to top Go down

Night sky -open-
Page 1 of 1