Fallen Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter
Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine Vote_lcapBe My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine Voting_barBe My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine Vote_rcap 
Raven Stargazer
Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine Vote_lcapBe My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine Voting_barBe My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine Vote_rcap 
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Lucifer Bell
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Ares
Gabriella McCarthy
Caedes Malum
Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Caedes Malum
Artemis Darnichov
Gabriella McCarthy
Aphrodite
Tyson Fallen
Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
what a night (Alexandria)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

Dollars : 0

Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine   Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Raven stood in the elevator as he was taken to the 10th floor, a bouquet of roses in hand and a box of chocolates in the other. It was Valentines Day and the wizard was gonna make sure his girlfriend got spoiled with goodies. When the elevator doors opened, he strided over to their apartment door and tried to figure out a way to get the key in the lock without dropping his gifts for Artemis. An idea formed in his mind and once again, he was glad to be a wizard with Telekinesis. Focusing on the key in his pocket, the key lifted itself out, slid into the lock and unlocked the door. Then switching his focus to the knob, the knob itself turned and the door popped slightly ajar. Success! Finishing the job, Raven used the rest of his ability to push open the door the rest of the way. Sometimes, he was just lazy.

The wizard returned the key to his pocket, walked into the apartment and kicked the door shut with the back of his foot. "Artemis," he called. "I'm home!" He held the goodies behind his back but it would be pretty hard not to notice roses sticking out over his shoulders.

Last edited by Raven Stargazer on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

Dollars : 50

PostSubject: Re: Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine   Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:55 pm

Artemis had spend all day with her nose in her book collections. she needed to sort them again because ti was a huge mess and half of it was still packed in boxes. Missy sighed as she climbed out of the book mess in her spare library room and fell over the last box with her stomach flat on the floor. A sigh from her side as she got up again and looked at the door opening. Crap! Raven's home! Artemis quickly ran over to the bathroom to fix her hair and her clothes. '' I look like crap. '' she whispered and quickly ran over to their bedroom.

Hew wasn't inside yet so she quickly grabbed a silky white dress and fixed her red curls before answering his call. Her head popped up from the corner as she smile brightly. '' Welcome home! '' she said with a bright smile. Her eyes noticed red roses popping up from behind him. '' why do you look like flowers are growing out of your back? '' she asked with a little frown.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine   Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:41 am

Raven hummed quietly to himself as he waited for Artemis to answer him. A minute passed and there was still no reply. Just as he was about to get worried, she popped out into the open wearing a silky white dress, her red hair in curls. The wizard's mouth dropped open slightly. Damn, she looked good. He smiled at her as she welcomed him home, then chuckled at the question she asked. He shook his head and handed her the bouquet softly. "That's just an illusion, hun," he said. "I brought these for you, thought you'd like them. They match your hair in a way." He then handed her the box of chocolates. "Fair warning: eat too much and you'll get a stomach ache. Trust me, I've been there. That being said, Happy Valentines Day." The wizard leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, glad to be where he belonged.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine   Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:22 am

artemis curiously looked at the flowers behind him and her frown disappeared when he showed the red roses and the box of chocolates. It looked so sweet together. '' oh my god Raven it looks amazing! '' she said happily almost hopping up and down taking the roses and chocolate from him. She never got valentine presents from anyone, it never bothered her but seeing this made her feel special for once in her life.

'' oh Raven the roses are gorgeous. '' she said happily and chuckled about the chocolate warning. Artemis felt his kiss on her cheeks and it made her day. '' follow me. '' she said happily and walked over to the kitchen first to get a vase for the roses, and placed the chocolate in the fridge so it wouldn't melt. Then she walked him over to the living room. On the table a huge stuffed panda bear was settled on the couch holding a book decorated with white shells.

Now she gave him a kiss on the cheek. '' happy valentines day '' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine   Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Artemis' delight at the gifts brought a smile to his face. He loved seeing her happy. Then without delay, she ordered him to follow her. He wondered what his girlfriend had planned. Had she also got him something? Warmth flowed through his veins and pumped into his heart as she led him over to the living room and showed him what she had bought him. His smile widened. It was a huge stuffed panda bear holding a book decorated with white shells. Before he could say a word, Artemis kissed him on the cheek and told him 'happy valentines day'.

Raven walked over to the couch and took the book from the bear, laying down and resting his head on its lap. He opened the book and flipped through the pages. It was a spell book. He smirked over at Artemis and closed it. "Thanks, hun," he said. "That was thoughtful of you."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine   Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:47 am

Artemis smiled watching him taking the book. Artemis wasn't really good at this stuff. '' sorry i can't afford a car yet. '' she chuckled and sat down watching him opening the book. She sure hoped he liked it, it was very heard work. She still had the small cuts of the shells on her hands. '' Well I bought it taking advice from a blond lady, she was very nice, but she looked like she was royal or something. '' Artemis said with a shrug and looked at the sky.

Missy looked at Raven and smiled. '' so how was work? anything exciting happened? '' she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Raven Stargazer
Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard
Raven Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine   Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Raven laughed warmly at the mention of a car, turning his head on the panda's lap to look at Artemis, his hands intertwined on the spell book. "That's what my motorcycle is for, Arty. Wouldn't have it any other way." His girlfriend went on to explain where she had acquired the book. She had brought it from a blonde-haired royal lady. The only blonde witch he could think of was the queen herself, but he doubted she'd go out into the open like that. Or maybe she would, he didn't know. Before he could think more on the matter, Artemis asked how work was. At this, the wizard sat upright and swirved his legs back onto the floor. His eyes saddened slightly as he told her. "There was an attempt on the queen's life today. She survived, but due to her condition, Morgana is assuming the role of queen. There will be a ceremony held in my honor tomorrow night for saving both her and her sister. You've been extended an invite from both Morgana and myself."

Raven then stood and walked over to Artemis, kneeling by her chair and resting his hands on her arm, looking into her grey eyes. "Since tomorrow is the night of the full moon, you'll be given a potion and that potion will make the beast inside you harmless." He smiled as he added, "And it's permanent."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine   Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:20 am

Artemis was happy that he liked the panda. It would be fun to see him struggling where he should leave the panda. artemis noticed his face getting a little more said and worries took over. Right before she wanted to ask what happened he already told the story. '' oh lord, are they alright? '' she asked softly and watched him coming closer taking her hand. '' you saved their lives, I'm proud of you. '' she said softly and watched his eyes locking hers in. Oh how she loved his eyes.

But his ceremony was on full moon, she couldn't do a thing , she couldn't be with him, oh how she hates herself now. '' a...a potion? you mean that I'll be no cat this full moon? that's great! '' she spoke and wrapped her arms around his neck her head next to his. No full moon tomorrow, no pain, no death wishes for a night. How she loved his new job now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine   Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine Empty

Back to top Go down

Be My Valentine, Oh Love Of Mine
Page 1 of 1