Fallen Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter
MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] Vote_lcapMITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] Voting_barMITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] Vote_rcap 
Raven Stargazer
MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] Vote_lcapMITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] Voting_barMITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] Vote_rcap 
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Lucifer Bell
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Ares
Gabriella McCarthy
Caedes Malum
Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Gabriella McCarthy
Aphrodite
Caedes Malum
Tyson Fallen
Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
what a night (Alexandria)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Mitchell
Humans
Humans
Nathaniel Mitchell

Dollars : 25

MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] Empty
PostSubject: MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p]   MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 am

MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] BLACKEYEDPEASTEXT2

NATHANIEL DEAN MITCHELL

MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] 282f4g4

• Name: Princess Castielle Winchester-Anderson. But you can call me Becca.
  • How did you find us?: Hayleeeeeyyyy <3
  • Do you have other characters here? : Alyssa & Caedes
  • password: rabbits foot

MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] BLACKEYEDPEASTEXT1

• Character Name: Nathaniel Dean Mitchell, but most people call him Nate or Nathan.
  • Appearance: Nate has dark brown hair, cropped short and usually styled up. His eyes are a bright, piercing blue which he inherited from his mother. Nate is average height and slim, but toned. Nate usually wears a little unshaven scruff across his chin. He has a slight natural tan that comes from his father's background.
    Nate's dress style is simple. He can usually be found wearing a dress shirt, either buttoned up with a tie, or open over a regular t-shirt. He often wears jeans with whatever he wears.
  • Species: human
  • habits and quirks :
    - bites nails
    - uses sarcasm and jokes as a first language
    - sleeps with a gun under his pillow
    - hums during awkward silences
    - chews gum almost as often as he breathes air
    - beer
    - rock music
    - reading
    - fast food, particularly burgers.
  • Dislikes:
    - "bastard demons"
    - any supernatural creatures of any kind
    - flying/airplanes
    - horses
    - waiting
  • Powers: ---
  • Personal History: Nathaniel was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts, with his parents, two brothers and a sister. Nate's mom was a hunter herself and would be away a lot on different jobs, leaving her four children with her husband. Nate's father died when Nate was eight and from then, they were raised--while their mom was away--by the eldest Mitchell son, who was seventeen at the time. When the time came, instead of going to college like his brothers, Nate immediately wanted to hunt. They'd been trained whenever their mom was home but Nate was the first to think about it as a first option. By the time he was twelve, Nate knew exactly which weapon should be used to kill demons or vampires, or just about anything else. He could also distinguish each different gun in his mother's collection, and knew how to load and fire them. Nathan's mom was killed by a vampire when he was twenty one, which only made him more adamant to follow in her footsteps. Nate moved here ten years ago with his girlfriend at the time. They broke up six months later, when she became frustrated with his hunting. However, Nathan stayed in the area while she moved back to Boston. Over the last ten years of hunting, Nathaniel's had his fair share of close calls, and he's brushed with death multiple times.

MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] BLACKEYEDPEASTEXT3

Credits for this application sample goes to Hayley. Do not steal and make it your own because she controls these people and they'll eat you!
Back to top Go down
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

Dollars : 150

MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] Empty
PostSubject: Re: MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p]   MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p] EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 pm

accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
https://fallendreams.forumotion.net

MITCHELL, Nathaniel Dean [w.i.p]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Dreams :: Applications and Claims :: Stadium three :: Humans-
Jump to: