Fallen Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! Vote_lcap~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! Voting_bar~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! Vote_rcap 
Raven Stargazer
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! Vote_lcap~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! Voting_bar~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! Vote_rcap 
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Lucifer Bell
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Ares
Gabriella McCarthy
Caedes Malum
Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Aphrodite
Caedes Malum
Artemis Darnichov
Gabriella McCarthy
Lucifer Bell
Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
what a night (Alexandria)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriella McCarthy
Angels
Angels
Gabriella McCarthy

Dollars : 0

~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! Empty
PostSubject: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:10 pm

California; one of Gabby's favourite places on earth. Sunny and Hot in the summer, Cold and snowy in the winter. Gabriella was due for some much needed relaxation. Normally Gabby wasn't much of a sporty girl, but she had an odd talent for snowboarding. Placing her goggles over her eyes, she gazed upward at the snowy owl circling above her. She heard a familiar voice flutter into her head. "Are you going, already? I'm waiting!" Gabriella shook her head, a grin playing at the edges of her lips. "Anxious, much?" She bent down and double checked her boots to make sure they were securely in place. Gabby hopped a couple of times to get the momentum going and before she knew it, she was off! Plunging down the 'experienced' hill she glanced up for a moment to see if Gaelin was following her. The snowy owl swooped down next to her silently beating his wings to keep up. "Not going too fast, am I?" Gabby teased the owl. A wide smile erupted onto Gabriella's face as Gaelin quickly flew ahead of her. "Showoff!" A laugh echoed though her mind.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Dezhar
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Scarlet Dezhar

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Scarlet didn't really like hot weather, her pale skin made her look like a zombie with red hair. Her green wings were hidden underneath a coat. Arch angels were supposed to be proud of what they had but she was not going to show off her wings and die because of her pride. Besides too much pride would lead her to her sins. And she didn't like to die just yet.

The angel made her way through the snow and found a woman going downhill looking up in the sky to an owl. Humans didn't had soul animals much, so she was no human. Scarlet followed, in shadows, not trying to show off but she could do the same without a snowboard. Scarlet came downhill and saw the lady from up close. It was an angel for sure, she saw her a few times after delivering souls. Must have a day off. Though Scar had to admit, even the arch angels felt like knocking on the demon's door for a fight our of boredom.

'' hey you looked good from up here. '' she said pointing at the hill she came from. Scarlet was a famous arch angel, she was hard towards her enemies but caring towards everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella McCarthy
Angels
Angels
Gabriella McCarthy

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:46 pm

She was almost at the bottom now. Weaving expertly in-between snow-covered evergreen trees. "There's someone following us..." Gaelin's cautious voice floated in her mind. She rolled her eyes, the urge to laugh was persisting. "Yeah probably the abominable snowman, right?" Gabriella slowed as they reached the bottom. Gabby cast a glance behind her at the other girl following them. She wasn't too worried. It was a popular ski resort. Gabriella sat in the snow unbuckling her boots from the board. "Hey you looked good from up here" The girl looked familiar. Gaelin flew down and perched himself on her shoulder. Standing up with her board in hand she smiled gently. "Thanks! You're not bad yourself!" She stroked Gaelin's belly softly with one finger. Finally, the identity of the girl clicked. "Oh hey, you're Scarlet...aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Dezhar
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Scarlet Dezhar

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:44 am

The arch angel didn't notice the bird before. It was a snow white owl. Scar sized it up, it has a strong level of energy, it wasn't a normal animal, well it was an animal but it had a small difference compared to pets. A soul animal it was then. Scarlet smiled respectively as the girl spoke to her. '' yeah well, I'm old not used to these things. '' she smiled and closer her coat a bit more. No one would like an arch angel exposed to the world or with a cold.

the girl's voice made scarlet look back at her as she nodded. '' Yep, the one and only. '' she said with a soft smile and wrapped her hair in a ponytail. Scarlet's tough looks usually set people off guard, wondering why she looked like that if she is as sweet as she is now. Well in her past she wasn't sweet at all. She committed tons of sins, slept with too many men to count and being an arch angel changed her. It didn't gave her just wings, but it also gave her responsibilities. '' so what's your name? '' she asked with a sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella McCarthy
Angels
Angels
Gabriella McCarthy

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:10 pm

Gabby slid her goggles off and shook her hair a little to get the snow out of it. She hated being cold and wet. "My name's Gabriella, you can call me Gabby though." She smiled kindly. "How 'bout some hot cocoa?" She gestured to the little coffee shop attached to the ski lift. "I'm freezing." She shivered a little looking up at the sky. It was beginning to snow harder. "Next time we're going to Florida." She thought to Gaelin as she cast a glance up at him still perched on her arm. "My treat!" She walked toward the entrance, setting her board against a bench. "I'll wait for you here." Said Gaelin as he hopped onto the backrest of the bench. She didn't like being apart from him for long, but It would look odd walking in with an owl on her shoulder. Gabriella held the door for Scarlet then walked in. She was immediately hit by the scent of fresh coffee beans and baked goods. "Mmm it smells amazing in here!"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Dezhar
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Scarlet Dezhar

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:51 am

Scarlet nodded as a gesture of manners. The woman had many people she knew, less of them were friends. Scarlet loved being around other angels, having a nice chatter here and there but she always had this certain look for humans. Her pitch blue eyes gave the angel a smile as she walked with her for what she called a 'hot cocoa'. Scarlet really had no idea what it was, she was unfamiliar with human food.

As they walked in they were hit by warmth and the smell of whatever humans drink. It didn't smell bad at all. '' I need to be careful, unlike you i am bound to rules i cannot break. '' Scarlet said in a soft tone. She was bound to those seven strings pulling her brains. She couldn't change a thing of it. She wondered that whatever they did here would be a sin.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella McCarthy
Angels
Angels
Gabriella McCarthy

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Her new friend seemed lost in the coffee shop. Luckily Gabriella had spent a considerable amount of time on Earth and was accustomed to the human habits. "It's just a warm sweet beverage." She shrugged before turning toward the barista. "Two hot cocoa's please." She smiled digging into her pocket for some change. "I understand" She nodded, but couldn't help be a little amused. Drinking hot chocolate wasn't a crime in any way. Gabby took the drinks in her hand and nodded to the barista. She found a table in the corner of the room and sat down. "Careful it's hot." She said setting down the hot chocolate. The warm liquid was smooth and sweet, just the thing to warm up her petite body. "So what made you come here to the freezing snow of California?" She smiled, her eyes sparkled with amusement. She unzipped her coat, shrugging it off and placing it beside her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Dezhar
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Scarlet Dezhar

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:04 am

Scarlet watched Gabrielle getting hot chocolate and stuff and that made Scarlet wonder if she ever got used to the angel life. Scarlet looked out of the window where the owl was watching her with those golden eyes. She quickly looked away from it as Gabrielle came with the hot chocolate. Scarlet sat down but didn't take her coat off. Compared to other angels her wings didn't disappear for 24 hours, and she always wore the same armor.

Scar looked down at the warm brown liquid in the cup and got the warning of it being hot. '' i figured. '' she smiled and didn't sit back, it would hurt her wings. '' Well we got reports of underground demons being active here so i went down to see if its true. appeared to be teenage humans. '' she spoke in a silent voice almost like a song but without humans to hear her. Scarlet wasn't really comfortable among humans.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella McCarthy
Angels
Angels
Gabriella McCarthy

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 am

"Most of the time humans can be intriguing and...amusing, but sometimes they can be real pests." She said in a slightly hushed tone. She blew on her hot chocolate a little before taking a sip. "Mmm. I heard this place had the best hot chocolate." She tried to ignore how uncomfortable the woman looked across from her. "Gaelin convinced me to visit. If it were my choice I would have picked somewhere warm like Hawaii." She rolled her eyes and smiled, cupping her hands around the mug and taking a sip. "It certainly must be...different being an arch angel..."

Gabriella didn't mean to say that, it sort of slipped out. That's why she tended to be alone most of the time. Gabby tended to say the wrong things at the wrong time. "Sorry. It's not really my business." She shook her head. Gabriella heard Gaelin say "niiiiice" "Oh, shut up." She said out loud. "Sorry that..." She giggled covering her mouth. "...That was meant for Gaelin." She shook her head. "What a great way to make friends, Gabby." She thought to herself. "Wow I'm such a loser." She began to blush a bright red. "See this is why I can't get guys." She pointed to herself as she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Dezhar
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Scarlet Dezhar

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:06 am

Scarlet smiled. This girl was a fun angel to be around with. She sure was. '' hawaii? never been there. '' even as an arch angel places around the world were still unfamiliar to her. Scarlet felt a bit hidden away as an arch angel, she didn't got the chance to go out and be like the angels. She sometimes felt the need to jealousy but that was a sin so she carefully hid her feelings. Scarlet looked down at the hot chocolate and took the cup carefully, as gentle as grabbing a baby.

Scarlet looked up after the comment about being an arch angel. '' it depends on who you were as a human, how much you wanna serve the gods and how you're going to spend it. As an arch angel you have one choice, be who you are or get banned to the sky demons. I never saw an arch angel sacrificing himself for a sky demon. '' she spoke in the same singing voice but more like a hush now.

Scarlet waved her sorry away. '' its fine. '' she said nicely as she started to talk to her owl, then herself and okay she was a little weirdish. '' ah its fine, i bet one day you;ll have a great guy, try a god, they say he can turn you human and a goddess if you wish. But thats onyl what I've heard. '' Scar said not trying to gossip around.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella McCarthy
Angels
Angels
Gabriella McCarthy

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:44 pm

"Oh, it really is beautiful. But Gaelin doesn't particularly like being in hot places." She shrugged glancing at out the window at the beautiful bird. The angel listened intently on what Scarlet had to say, taking small sips of her hot cocoa and nodding. "Guess I'm lucky I don't have to follow many rules." Gabriella never really realized how constrained Arch Angels were. She felt sorry for the girl a little. Being restrained from things that seemed normal to humans; even Angels. Gabby shook her head. "No it's not okay. Sometimes my mouth runs amuck without my brain stepping in." She giggled a little. "I'd be a terrible arch angel." She chuckled even more, taking a gulp of hot cocoa.

"Maybe one day I will, but not any time soon. You can see why..." She shook her head only a little. "Really?" She giggled her hand flying to her mouth. The thought of her having a relationship with a God made her laugh. Gods thought Gabby was an immature baby compared to them. "I don't think so!" Gabby swept her fingers through her loose wavy hair. "Do you have a boyfriend? Or--are you allowed to have one?" She tilted her head slightly to the left with curiosity. Gabby needed to learn to keep her mouth shut and stop prying into people's personal business, somehow she couldn't help it.

{ooc: sorry for taking so long my muse has gone *poof*}
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Dezhar
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Scarlet Dezhar

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Scar looked at the bird too. It was gorgeous, but scarlet wasn't allowed to carry one. '' Well if you live this way you'll see it isn't bad if you're not afraid. I've heard my past life was terrible, i was able to fix it by becoming what i am now. '' Scarlet said in a calm serene voice. Scarlet didn't think of the rules being like a string tying her down. It was more a bible to the people down on earth.

Scarlet smiled though taking a sip of the hot chocolate. '' it tastes weird. '' she said looking with a raised brow up to Gabrielle. '' Its not a bad thing about you, trust me. '' Scarlet assured her and smiled friendly her eyes gazing at the white owl again. what did make her think it was weird to have a creature like that. Scarlet had no friends, she just had herself.

Scarlet smiled, a terrible arch angel, she doubted that. '' you chose an other path as soul, it was the rain or the fire. The rain makes you an angel, the fire makes you an arch angel. People tend to chose the safer path. '' Scarlet winked and took another sip of the weird drink she really liked. Scarlet took another sip and was thankful for what she was given.

Scarlet shook her head. '' I'm not allowed to live by lust, and with love a part of it will be lust. I think that if i fall in love i need to suffer the consequences. '' Scar said a shiver through her spine. She couldn't think of that.

Back to top Go down
Gabriella McCarthy
Angels
Angels
Gabriella McCarthy

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 am

Her mug was almost empty now and the pit of her stomach was warm and calm. She chuckled at the other girl's remark. "Weird? I guess I'm used to the taste." She smiled gently. To tell the truth, Gabby had spent almost more time on earth than she had in the sky. It was where she was born and where she died. Gabby figured she did more good when she was on earth the longer. "Where are your favourite places to go on earth? I'm actually considering getting a little cottage somewhere. Just to call home for when I'm down here." She kept her tone in a low murmur so the humans couldn't hear her.

"I'm thinking a log cabin maybe somewhere in Vancouver by a lake, or an apartment in New York City...ooh!" She hopped up in her chair a little. "Or a fixer-upper apartment/bistro somewhere in France!" She gibbered on like a 7 year old gossiping with her best friend, when really she had only known this person for a mere hour or so. Gaelin warned her. "Be careful, Gab. Remember she's not a friend." Gabriella nodded "Well maybe she will be."

She checked her digital watch and sighed. "I should be going soon..." She said glancing back to Scar. "I've been here for a little over 22 hours." She didn't want to be in the middle of a cafe when her wings suddenly appeared. When Scar told her of the consequences if she fell in love, she frowned deeply. "I'm so sorry." Because, she was truly missing out, even if she didn't feel like she was.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Dezhar
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Scarlet Dezhar

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Scarlet placed the mug back on the table, she wasn't going to start on human food again. '' I don't get time to go sight seeing, I'm supposed to protect the dead so they can cross over the right way. I can't really stay on earth, i belong up there in the battles saving the dead souls. '' she spoke with a soft smile. she couldn't do anything about it. '' you know you can't actually live on earth right? unless you're fallen you will die in three weeks? '' Scarlet asked the angel. The angel was safe if she was up there and goes down here often but not if she actually stayed here.

Scarlet looked at the clock. she should be going soon too. '' So should I, I have to save some more souls. '' She nodded. Scarlet didn't feel anything, hatred, pain, none. Scar got on her feet and looked at the owl. '' he doesn't like me does he? '' she asked and looked away from it again. '' don't be, if i don't know what I'm missing I won't miss it. '' she said with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella McCarthy
Angels
Angels
Gabriella McCarthy

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:07 am

"Right." She nodded quickly. Of course, that was a stupid question for Gabby to ask. She heard Gaelin urge her outside but ignored him. "I know, but just a place I can keep things I find on earth and gather my thoughts, rest for a day or two. Not a permanent residence." She zipped up her coat as she got up. "It's not that he doesn't like you, per se, but He's very protective of me." She cast a glance out the window, a small smile playing at her lips. "He doesn't trust people easily." She smiled as a couple of remarks floated into her mind.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, I'm sure i'll be seeing you 'round." She said with warm eyes. Unlike Gaelin she made friends easily. With her big ski coat on, Gabriella shuffled out of the small cafe. She outstretched her arm and her friend hopped on. The owls mind was finally at peace once he was safely in her arms. Gabriella leant down and brushed her nose ever-so-gently in his feathery head. Not knowing what she should should do; hug her or shake her hand, Gabby opted for a friendly wave at Scarlet. "Catchya later!" She smiled ear to ear as she got scooped up by the ski lift.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Dezhar
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Scarlet Dezhar

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:51 am

Scarlet smiled and got up too. She kept her long coat close to her until they got outside. She looked at the owl, well most friends were protective over others. '' I live in the usual arch angel castle, let me know if you wanna come to visit.. you never know when sky demons are closer then they should be. '' Scar smiled and hid out of sight, but could catch Gabrielle anyways. '' goodbye Gabrielle. '' she said with a smile taking off her coat unfolding her huge dark green wings.

Within a second she was up high in the sky looking like a giant bird. She waved goodbye a flew home where she would report that nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!   ~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1