Fallen Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
what a night (Alexandria) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
what a night (Alexandria) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
what a night (Alexandria) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
what a night (Alexandria) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
what a night (Alexandria) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
what a night (Alexandria) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
what a night (Alexandria) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
what a night (Alexandria) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter
what a night (Alexandria) Vote_lcapwhat a night (Alexandria) Voting_barwhat a night (Alexandria) Vote_rcap 
Raven Stargazer
what a night (Alexandria) Vote_lcapwhat a night (Alexandria) Voting_barwhat a night (Alexandria) Vote_rcap 
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Lucifer Bell
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Ares
Gabriella McCarthy
Caedes Malum
Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter
Morgana Pendragon
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Caria Malum
Aphrodite
Caedes Malum
Artemis Darnichov
Gabriella McCarthy
Athene Parker
Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
what a night (Alexandria)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses
Ares

Dollars : 0

what a night (Alexandria) Empty
PostSubject: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Day or night this man didn't care. It was six am and his first screwer girl just left. Ares gave the club a frown before heading off to his own room. Each god had their own room and each idiot with enough money could get in and beg they could make it to that room. Ares sat in his char, his blouse still open and looked satisfied around.

Yep he liked this place. The morning turned to day, day turned to night and the party was going on. Ares walked outside to the front door to see any nice pray for tonight. the funny thing was, Ares couldn't get killed, by anything, not even a horny vampire, so bring the girls in!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Saito
Hybrids
Hybrids
Alexandria Saito

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:01 pm

It wasn't everyday she came into this type of club place, but this day was different. She had enough with all the worrying and hiding out in fear... She wanted to have fun for a change. Paying her way in was no problem, She was a vampire - For quite sometime now - So money was no issue with her.

Going to the bar and ordering herself a drink, as she sat there waiting, her eye's slowly noticed a very handsome guy - He was different, the air around him was much different from mortal's she was use to... A slow smirk crossed her lip's as she walked up to him. "And who are you if I May be so bold to ask..." Her skin had a warm feel to it, clearly she had eaten before the club. Looking at his eye's - Meh, Maybe getting laid today wasn't such a bad plan.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses
Ares

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Ares just looked for a one night screwer and then he'd go home plan the war in Iraq. they were useless without him. His eyes slid over to a girl talking to him. She wasn't close to his age, but who was he to refuse a girl above the 18? Ares smiled softly and looked at her , observing, and liking what he saw. '' the name's Ares. '' h said with a smile and looked down at her. '' and what is the name of this lovely lady? '' he asked with an always charming voice. Thank the gods he was the brother of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Saito
Hybrids
Hybrids
Alexandria Saito

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Hearing his name caused her to tilt her head, Ares - Yes...She had known him quite well and his deeds thoughout time. Slowly smirking as he asked her own name. "Alexandria, But you may call me Alex..." His voice sent chills down her spine, a rare feat she must add. Slowly grinning at him. "I must say, I liked your work during the crusade's..." She winked. Slowly her finger ran up his chest looking at his eye's. "...I must say, The music doesn't suit my taste.... We should go somewhere more private..." She winked softly... A one night stand with Ares...heh, Now THIS would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses
Ares

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Ares smiled. He didn't see anything familiar in her face, nothing he would say, bad, but nothing he was familiar with seeing. She didn't look or smell like a demon chick so he was good at that area. Somehow their thoughts were on one line, the way he liked the girls the most, with not much effort, yet a good few minutes of pleasure for both sides. '' well Alex, I can't help with the music, but i think i know a private place for the two of us. '' he said with a smile and took her hand. '' if you will follow me? '' he said with a wink and brought her to his personal room.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Saito
Hybrids
Hybrids
Alexandria Saito

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Alexandria grinned looking him over. Slowly wrapping her hand in his as she grinned. "But of course..." As he took her up to his room she looked around. "Very very nice..." Slowly looking back at him as she rubbed his chest softly. "I will warn you before we start, I do sometime's bite when I'm having fun..." Smirking just a tad bit showing small fangs. "But I'm sure a big sexy god like yourself can handle that..." Slowly running her finger up to his neck as she slowly kissed him passionatly.

"So....Where should we start sexy?"
Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses
Ares

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Ares closed the door behind them growling to the guard not to let anyone in. Ares sometimes got disturbed during his private.. business. The god of war gave the girl a smile as her hands rubbed his chest. Ares liked it already, even if she was the starter here, what gentlemen could refuse that right? He took both shoulders with his own warm hands. '' i think you need to get warmed up, you know what they say about warming up, the fastest way is naked. '' he said with a grin before she kissed him.

ares kissed her back with a bigger passion then hers. He never said he was bad at kissing people, it'll ruin his reputation. '' how about the couch? its leather. '' he said and lighted the torches. Hoping she wasn't afraid of a little fire in the office. '' i do have a bed but whats the fun of that? '' he chuckled kissing her again one hand lowering down to her leg pulling it up a little and wrapping it around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Saito
Hybrids
Hybrids
Alexandria Saito

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Alexandria smirked as he told the guards to bugger off. Feeling him grab her shoulder's she softly smirked. "Oh I do indeed... Very well..." Kissing him back softy back. "Couch sounds fun... Indeed, screw bed's..." She softly chuckled herself as she kissed him back feeling him wrap her leg around his waist as she softly grinned. "Or...we can say screw the couch and you can have me against the wall..." She offered a quicker problem solver as she kissed him back, hungry for more pleasure now...
Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses
Ares

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Ares thought about the wall option, didn't sound bad either. Hmm goddish leather or the wall. What the heck its going to be the wall then. He turned her back against the wall and without needing to touch his own pants it lowered down showing his manhood. '' wanna see a trick? '' he asked kissing her neck lowering down to her shoulder and back up her neck. Taking her with one hand he already held out her underwear with his other one. '' magic. '' he chuckled lightly and kissed her shoving his manhood inside of her with ease.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Saito
Hybrids
Hybrids
Alexandria Saito

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:46 pm

She smirked as he pushed her against the wall watching as his pants started to fall looking his quite large manhood over as she smirked. "I do like trick's..." Feeling him kiss along her neck as she gasped softly. Looking at his hand's. "Wow...That must be a handy tric-" Moaning out a bit loudly as he pushed into her as she softly groaned. "Wow.... That is incredible..." She kissed him back passionatly. Her own body accomindated his manhood quite well - her head tilting back. As she grinned, her fangs slowly showing themselves more as she got even more excited.

"Feel free to be rough... It's not fun any other way..." She said winking at him as her leg's wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer as she kissed him passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses
Ares

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Ares got closer pushing her more roughly against the wall pinning her down again and again. With a snap if his fingers the both were completely naked their clothes nicely folded on the couch. Ares kissed her down her jaw, her spine, her breasts and as he bit her breasts he pushed his manhood more inside of her, making her feel how it is to be screwed by a god this time. One hand on her ass he kissed her gain his chest against her his hand running over her entire body, massaging her breasts over again.

his lips moved to her ears. '' lets go for a ride. '' he said with a chuckled and quickly dropped down flowing in the air before hitting the ground. His hands running over her belly, pinching her ass, and massaging her breast as he sat up and kissed them as well. His hands on her pussy now he masseged the part of where his manhood sadly couldn;t reach, he shoved his manhood out and pinned her to the floor. '' want more my dear?''
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Saito
Hybrids
Hybrids
Alexandria Saito

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:02 pm

She moaned out, as her fangs showed themselves fully now as he screwed her like no other in her entire life has ever done. Feeling his manhood go even deeper was amazing, this man could truly be a god of sex. Kissing him back passionatly as she could. "Sounds fun" She said to the ride bit as she felt his hands all over her body, pleasuring every sensative spot on her as it drove her senses crazy feeling his hands start massaging as she had her first climax of the encounter on the spot as she moaned out loudly. "...Are you crazy? Of course I do..." She smirked as she looked at him, Her eyes filled with lust as well as the hunger. "...Is it safe for me to bite you?" She asked him. "I don't want to burst into flame's..." She laughed a bit at the thought. Softly kissing his neck and licking it, It was up to him - Honestly, she wanted to taste a god... Her fang's wanting to sink deep but she had learned to control herself better.

"It will add much pleasure to the encounter, you can trust me on that..." Slowly rubbing his chest looking deep into his eye's - Fuck, She wouldn't mind doing this on occassion with the god... She had never had such amazing pleasures in her life.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses
Ares

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Ares smiled, the girl was going to have her ovaries explode one day. '' bite me, I'm not gonna die. '' he groaned kissing her lips and with his tongue he went down, lower and lower, down to her stomach, and then her pussy. He licked it, ate it out like a man and massaged her breasts while doing it. Ares kept licking her clit, eating her pussy biting her clit gently and licked his way up her breasts shoving his manhood slowly inside and roughly went up and down with her, she could bite him, he'd love that for sure. He kissed her lips, bit her breasts massaged her again as he lifted her up to ride him again.

His hands on her breasts , his he somehow pushed her down, his manhood closer and closer to her, he shove it in and outside, well a a hundred times, kissing her everywhere, massaging her breasts, her nipples with his finger, He got up again, still fucking her and dumped her on the soft bed. He kept fucking her while she was down, he slowly went down himself kissing her breast and when he pushed his manhood outside again he started to eat out her pussy, he didn't need blow jobs, he just wanted to kiss, lick and screw her through the entire room.

He shove his manhood inside again when she was wet enough and went up and down with it, first slow then faster and faster, oh he would make her beg to stop, but then again, he'd just go on and on. '' like it? '' he chuckled and groaned lightly, she was great he had to give her that. He spun around her on top. '' now pleasure me more. '' he said with a wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Saito
Hybrids
Hybrids
Alexandria Saito

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Kissing him back as she softly groaned as she felt his kisses going down she clenched her fist. As he started to eat her out she started moaning loudly feeling him lick and bite her clit - growing more aroused by the second as she felt him shove back into him moaning loudly as she kissed his lip's but her head going down biting his neck roughly, tasting his godly blood as her eye's gleamed a bit. Her entire body seemed to heat up even more - Fuck he tasted good. As he lifted her up and he rode her again moaning loudly.

She must have came at least a half at least four times from his relentless pleasure assault on her body. As she was lifted and dropped on the bed, and all the while he never left her body once as she moaned and squirmed - Fuck this man was amazing. Her body reacted much more then ever before with his blood coursing though her body. And once again he started to eat her out as she came from that as well.

"You....Are amazing.... " She was panting loudly as she was spun around to be on top as she smirked a bit at him. Slowly lifting herself up and down on his long manhood, loving every second - She was going as fast as her body could go - nothing close to his speed as she leaned down and bit into his neck again drawing more blood. "...Fuck... You should be the god of sex and war..." She said pumping even faster now with his blood fresh in her body once more.

She slowly pushed him back as she started kissing his chest gently biting into his flesh there and licking the wound softly. "Not only are you the best sex of my entire long life, But I don't have to worry about breaking you..." She smirked as her grip tightened on his shoulders and she started pounding even harder, using her vampiric blood flowing in her body as she pushed him all the way in, her black wing's bursted out from her back and quickly stretched as she came once more all over his member as she panted..
Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses
Ares

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Ares waited as she got up and down really fast, her bites felt good, and because his blood was like a speedtank, it refilled very second, he didn't lose a thing. Ares groaned with a smile as he took her body and couldn't resist pulling her down again, pushing his manhood inside from underneath her, he chuckled lightly. '' ahh, i can never hear that enough darling. '' he said with a smooth, charming voice.

A moan from his side now as he bit her breasts again, kissing the bite marks and wings came from her back. '' amazing. '' he said and felt her kissing, and biting his chest. '' love the wings he said pushing his manhood inside of her more and more, sitting up he kissed her neck, her chest, everything. massaging her breasts while kissing her gorgeous lips, his tongue melting with hers. He tightened his grip almost in a tight killing hug, driving his manhood to the end of his line and kissed her with passions he never should've felt before.

Ares could feel her orgasm coming, and he was ready to stop, even if he sure didn't want to, looking at the clock they were busy for one and a half hour. Ares did his final pushes, making her moan louder and louder and slid it out and with a snap of his fingers they were both dressed and looked like nothing happened, because Ares doesn't sweat.

He grabbed her face and kissed her again. '' we should do this more often my lady. '' he said with a smile. And then he was gone. Like lightning Ares left the place.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Saito
Hybrids
Hybrids
Alexandria Saito

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:50 pm

She moaned loudly as he did his final pushes louder then ever before as he suddenly slid out and they were dressed, She groaned loudly as she panted, kissing him back. "Indeed we should..." Watching him vanish as she sighed laying on the bed... Panting loudly as her body was indeed sweeting, the amazing pleasure and the taste of his blood still fresh to the girl. She stretched out a bit, She was going to be coming here more often...

She decided to rest a little and re-gain her composure before leaving his room, hopefully she didn't anger the god for doing so - And soon she left the club, she would be back for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a night (Alexandria)   what a night (Alexandria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1