Fallen Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
Help with the canons EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
Help with the canons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
Help with the canons EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
Help with the canons EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
Help with the canons EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
Help with the canons EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
Help with the canons EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
Help with the canons EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
Help with the canons EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter
Help with the canons Vote_lcapHelp with the canons Voting_barHelp with the canons Vote_rcap 
Raven Stargazer
Help with the canons Vote_lcapHelp with the canons Voting_barHelp with the canons Vote_rcap 
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Lucifer Bell
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Ares
Gabriella McCarthy
Caedes Malum
Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Aphrodite
Caedes Malum
Artemis Darnichov
Gabriella McCarthy
Tyson Fallen
Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
what a night (Alexandria)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

Help with the canons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayley Carter
Admin
Admin
Hayley Carter

Dollars : 150

Help with the canons Empty
PostSubject: Help with the canons   Help with the canons EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:54 pm

this site doesn't have actual canons. We prefer you to have your own fantasy having a go. what we do want is you to understand a few things. I'll put them in a list and i hope it helps you out as much as i can help.

1. The gods and goddesses on the site are either greek or Egyptian based. it doesn't mean your god has to have an animal head to be an egyptian god. You could use that as a power. This way we don't have gods or religions that aren't common to us.

2. The demons here can be the greek legend demons, or other legends. What we do ask for that is a very detailed history. We need to understand where the boundaries are. Also we do not allow the Devil himself. We do allow the prince and king of hell.

3. these angels can be legendary angels. For example the arch angel Michael or Gabriel. We do allow them with their own good story of how they lived and how they became angels. The normal angels have wings and can go to earth. On earth they can hide their wings for 24 hours. And i think angels are basically the same in myths.

4. Vampires are NO TWILIGHT vampires. these ones are not like dracula, but neither are they Edward cullen. these vampires burn in the sun and every detail is in the species guide. We do accept Lord dracula. If you want to make Lord dracula please let us know. after you made an account.

5. Dead souls. they are dead humans. These souls can return their harmless bodies. If your soul has been stabbed, shot and died of organ failure he won't be able to return. He would have to wait to see if he becomes a sky demon or an arch/ angel. they also can choose after being saved to reincarnate. They will also choose their own parents. Afterwards they won't remember their old lives.

I hope this helps enough. If it doesn't please contact the admins.
Back to top Go down
https://fallendreams.forumotion.net

Help with the canons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Dreams :: Applications and Claims :: Stadium one-
Jump to: