Fallen Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter
oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 Vote_lcapoh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 Voting_baroh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Raven Stargazer
oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 Vote_lcapoh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 Voting_baroh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Alyssa Anderson
Artemis Darnichov
Lucifer Bell
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Ares
Gabriella McCarthy
Caedes Malum
Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter
Morgana Pendragon
Caria Malum
Raven Stargazer
Alyssa Anderson
Gabriella McCarthy
Aphrodite
Caedes Malum
Artemis Darnichov
Tyson Fallen
Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
what a night (Alexandria)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

oh dear lord -Alyssa-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

Dollars : 50

oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Armaita breathed a sigh of relief when Artemis accepted it easily, though she knew that wherever her father was right now, he'd be angry. "My father wished that I become an archangel along with him and my brothers, but I defied him. He cast me out of heaven," She explained quietly, watching a spot of grass across the field that held nothing of interest.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:03 pm

Artemis looked at her. She looked sad now she talked about how she got down here and not up there. Artemis curled up a bit and looked at Alyssa. '' I'm sorry to hear that. my parents well, they aren't looking for em so they probably don't miss me at all. '' she said softly. Her parents knew she was gone, but they never knew why and she wasn't on the missing person list. Artemis figured it was better this way.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:27 am

Armaita just shrugged her shoulders at Artemis' apology--in some ways, it was better that she stay down here, away from her father's reign, but she missed her brothers. "I'm sure that they do, Artemis. From what I've seen of humans, their offspring take precedence over anything else."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:41 am

Artemis shook her head. The girl obviously knew less about humans then others did. '' trust me, most of the time its money they care about. They couldn't afford me. They always whined about how tight they were financial, how less the earned and how they could buy new clothes for themselves. Without me they can. '' she spoke softly and drew circles in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Armaita frowned. "I'm sorry. I know what it's like to be unappreciated by your parents," She said quietly, side-glancing at Artemis quickly before returning her gaze to a the ground. "But, we don't have as many emotions as humans do," She added just as quietly. "I can't imagine how it must feel for you."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Artemis smiled placed a friendly hand on the girl's shoulder. '' sometimes you should be happy with that. the emotional chains we live in are far too complicated. '' she spoke softly with a calming voice. Artemis felt more calm by the minute now there was someone going a bit through the same as Alyssa. '' but i do think there are more like you. In a huge black manor. They're not as kind as you are though. They're more serious. '' she spoke softly and pointed at the direction of the huge black manor she passed each morning while jogging.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Anderson
Admin
Admin
Alyssa Anderson

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Armaita smiled wryly. "I have seen your emotions, pain, anger, sadness, jealousy. But you have such amazing counter emotions. Excitement, happiness, love..." She spoke quietly, but with wonder. "Most angels are serious, sometimes abrasive toward humans, but since I fell, I must fit in as much as possible, not cause any upset." As she spoke, Armaita looked up toward where Artemis was pointing with curiosity. As far as she knew, there were no fallen angels in the area--but, she hadn't exactly had time to do research before she fell.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Darnichov
Werecreatures
Werecreatures
Artemis Darnichov

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Artemis smiled. She understood the problem Alyssa was living with and she perfectly knew why she felt this way. Humans were very complicated if you think about them. '' I bet you're a history lover then? '' Artemis asked and got on her feet. '' I'll show you the house, I'm not going in there, they have guardians who can identify who you are. '' Artemis said with a blush and nodded softly after Alyssa's next comment. '' well at midnight you might see one of them around. wings turned black, weapons held back. To be honest, i don't see you turning into one of them. '' Artemis spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh dear lord -Alyssa-   oh dear lord -Alyssa- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2